Nannette York Floral and Decor

730 Sleepy Ridge Drive, Orem, UT 84058 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $2,000

Other couples have also viewed

• Fleur and Stems
  • Flower Imagination
  • Sweet Afton Floral
  • Wedding Expectations

3 Reviews for Nannette York Floral and Decor

Lexie B. · Married on 12/14/2020

Dream Wedding

I didn’t have much of a vision when it came to flowers for my wedding. Nannette took the very little I had and turned it into a dream. The wedding day was absolutely beautiful and every flower and votive detail was perfect. Nannette was also very helpful and understanding as we had to change our guest count at the last minute due to covid. I would highly recommend Nannette for your flower needs!

Sent on 12/19/2020

Becca · Married on 11/17/2017

Nannette is so incredible! When we met to talk about my vision, she was so impressive and knowledgeable! She would google specific flowers so that I could see what she was talking about, so we were always on the same page! My colors were eggplant and lavender, which aren’t very easy to find, but she made the perfect bouquet for me and perfect bouquets for my bridesmaids, and perfect centerpieces! And in the meeting, we came up with the ideal (as in way more flowers than was reasonable), and then at the end she made sure to talk me through narrowing it down to what was really a reasonable amount to have. The only reason I docked her 1/2 star was because I had scheduled a meeting way in advance and when I showed up for it she didn’t realize it was that day. So we rescheduled and she gave me some of the flowers for free. Very amazing and reasonable woman!

Sent on 12/12/2017
  • Jocelynn

Jocelynn · Married on 12/28/2016

Nannette was great to work with and her work is beautiful.

Sent on 02/27/2017

• 730 Sleepy Ridge Drive, 730 Sleepy Ridge Drive Orem, UT, 84058 See on map
    Location of (Nannette York Floral and Decor)