601 S.Shelby st, Louisville, KY 40202 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Naiman's Catering

Naiman's Catering is a full-service catering company located in Louisville, Kentucky. In business for more than 30 years, the company takes pride in its personalized service, which includes meeting with clients in their homes and allowing them to try samples of the food. The company has extensive experience working with local venues, and the staff is committed to going above and beyond for your special day. Committed to detail, creativity and elegance, the company aims to make sure each meal is a special one.

The company offers setup, cleanup and delivery services. They’ll also provide a catering staff and work with you to design your menu.

Cuisine
Naiman’s Catering can prepare many types of food, including Italian, Mexican, Filipino and American. Using fresh ingredients, the company will create a menu specifically for your event. Serving styles include various stations, buffets and appetizers. The following cuisine accommodations can be made:

• Gluten-free

1 User photo

• Richard

Richard Kim · Getting married on 05/08/2022

Awesome!

Les and Naiman's Catering are the best!!! He was extremely professional, flexible, and understanding, especially during COVID. They were one of our first choices for catering and we are so glad we hired them. We had to change the wedding date 3 times, change our party size 3 times and changed our menu all because of COVID. Les was able to accommodate all of our changes. Along with the service, the FOOD WAS AMAZING!!! All of our guests loved it! Would definitely hire again.

Sent on 09/27/2020
  • Kayla

Kayla Groves · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Delicious and Amazing Service

Mr. Naiman and his team were absolutely amazing throughout our entire experience. We had met with Mr. Naiman and what kind of food we liked, or what we were planning on serving our guests- then came out to our house with HUGE serving pans of food for us to try. I am not exaggerating when I tell you that everything, we tried was fantastic and we knew right then that’s who we wanted to go with. On top of the food being amazing, the service the day of the wedding was impeccable. The Naiman’s team was so incredibly professional and did such a great job setting up the food, making sure tehre was enough out, cleaning up tables as people got finished, and a nice little touch was at the end of dinner- they packed up my husband and I to-go plates because they knew we wouldn’t be able to really eat at the wedding. I cannot speak high enough about this company and next time we need catering for an event- it will be a no brainer to use Naiman’s again. I would definitely recommend them to anyone needing catering for an event!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Naiman's Catering's reply:

Thank you Kayla for the kind words. My staff and I have only one goal and that is to bring forth great food and service resulting in great memories for clients and their families. .I am so pleased that you were 100% happy.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Naiman's Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service?
    $ 26
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?
    $ 20
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations?
    $ 23
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?
    $ 17
    China
    Linens
    Flatware
    Glassware
  • What event services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Buffet
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    American
    Southwestern
    Spanish
    Thai
    Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    No Pork
    Kosher
    Nut Free
    Vegan
    Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Limited Bar
    Open Bar
    House Beer
    Champagne Toast
    Premium Liquor
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Chairs
    Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens

• Pfanntastic Photography Wedding Photographers

I recommend Naiman's Catering to all of my clients! In my opinion their offerings can't be beat by any other catering company in town! So delicious!!!! I look forward to the next opportunity to work side by side again! Cheers! Jerusha Pfanntastic Photography

• 601 S.Shelby st, 601 S.Shelby st - 40202 Louisville, Kentucky, 40202 See on map
    502-369-2832 (Phone number)
    5023276333 (Fax Number)
    Available from 8AM to 8PM daily by phone, email at anytime ,lnaiman@insightbb.com and my website ,www.naimanscatering.com 24/7. Also member of Louisvilleweddingnetwork.com. I also am available to make free presentations of food items that my clients are interested in, at no extra charge
    Location of (Naiman's Catering)