Picayune, MS 39466 Map · Phone number

About My Seeing Stars

First, congratulations on your upcoming ceremony! It is such an exciting time!

My name is Jessica Stewart, and I have put together My Seeing Stars. I officiate weddings, but am available for other ceremonies as well. My goal is to provide you with your dream ceremony. I will ask you a few questions, and present you with a unique, customized ceremony, that you may change as you see fit. I will keep an open line of communication, and stay focused on what YOU want.

I offer traditional ceremonies, as well as contemporary and sweet/simple ceremonies. I am also available at short notice.

I would be incredibly honored, and excited to assist you in officiating your marriage.

Pricing varies.

Please contact me asap, as dates fill up quickly!

Follow My Seeing Stars on

9c0f2ac03806e87f My Seeing Stars
wedding5

6 Reviews for My Seeing Stars

Lauren · Married on 04/16/2016

My husband and I were very pleased with the service we received from Jessica. She did an amazing job with our ceremony. She was so great to work with and did everything possible to make sure our ceremony and vows were exactly what we wanted. I received many comments from my guests about how beautiful her ceremony was and they even said they will highly recommend her to others.

Sent on 04/21/2016

Lauren · Married on 04/16/2016

My husband and I were very pleased with the service we received from Jessica. She did an amazing job with our ceremony. She was so great to work with and did everything possible to make sure our ceremony and vows were exactly what we wanted. I received many comments from my guests about how beautiful her ceremony was and they even said they will highly recommend her.

Sent on 04/21/2016

Robin · Married on 11/28/2015

Jessica did such a wonderful job not only for myself and my wife but as well for my brothers wedding and another friends wedding.she is very flexable, easy to get along with,will try her hardest to make your day as special as it can be. She will even write your vows the way that you want them,as special as you Wonderful day would be. She is all about giving you what you want. The way you want it. Making suggestion and just give you the confindence you need on knowing this part of your wedding is well taking care of. Giving you one less thing to worry about on your up and coming BIG DAY. I would recommend Jessica Stewart to preform anyone and everyones wedding vows.

Sent on 02/10/2016