My Master's Touch Photography

Canton, GA View map
$1,775 Most Popular Price

$1,775 Most Popular Price

My Master's Touch Photography based out of Canton, Georgia. Jamie Baughman is the sole owner and lead photographer. Her love for photography enables her to passionately capture the very essence of the emotions of the day. Couples can select from the predetermined packages offered by the photographer or customize their own to meet their photography needs. Book now with My Master's Touch Photography for your Atlanta wedding!

Experience
Since 1980, Jamie has been in love with photography and has worked to improve her skills over the years. She looks at documenting your wedding as a great honor, and hopes to preserve your story in a way that you will cherish for the rest of your life!

My Master's Touch Photography offers many wedding services. Their services include:

• Additional hours
  • High-res images
  • Multiple locations
  • Second shooter
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
In addition to the wedding-related services listed above, My Master's Touch Photography offers other services. Their services include:

• Engagement shoot
  • Trash-the-dress shoot

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$900.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1775

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Proofs

Holle Married on 07/17/2016
    I was very pleased with MMT's work. She was easy to work with and the results were fabulous. Because of her work, I can cherish my special day forever. All the pics turned out better than I expected. She got me a great deal on a huge canvas for my wall! She exceeded my expectations! I'm very please.
    Melissa Married on 03/27/2015
    Jamie and Tracy from My Masters Touch Photography did an amazing job on my wedding! The package offered was far more competitive than other photographers and Jamie really listened to what I wanted. We have so many wonderful photos its hard to choose from! Jamie also did our engagement pictures which were equally good. She is responsive, proactive and great to work with and my pictures were delivered in a timely manner. I recommend her for any of your photography needs.
    Erica Married on 09/07/2013
    Jamie did a wonderful job capturing every moment of our wedding. We are beyond blessed with the amazing work she did!

Pricing

My Master's Touch Photography Price Rates

Canton, 30114
Location of (My Master's Touch Photography)

My Master's Touch Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does My Master's Touch Photography include in the starting price?

My Master's Touch Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Prints

What photography services does My Master's Touch Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

My Master's Touch Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Prints

What photography styles does My Master's Touch Photography offer?

My Master's Touch Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does My Master's Touch Photography offer?

My Master's Touch Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does My Master's Touch Photography offer for wedding events?

My Master's Touch Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend My Master's Touch Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

My Master's Touch Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding