224 Tunnel Blvd, Chattanooga, TN 37411 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10
  • Deals 2

About MusicMaker Disc Jockey Services

MusicMaker Disc Jockey Services is a professional wedding DJ company based in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Owner DJ Andy Leonard has over 28 years of DJ experience and is dedicated to providing weddings and other special events with high-quality entertainment services. He aims to deliver an experience that’s both memorable and as stress free as possible.

This wedding DJ specializes in a wide variety of music genres, including club, country, electronic, hip-hop, indie, oldies, pop, R&B/soul, rock, and more. MusicMaker Disc Jockey Services can also provide equipment for your event, such as microphones, a sound/PA system, and uplighting. In addition to traditional DJ and MC services, couples working with DJ Andy Leonard for their big day will have access to the following services:

• Consultation

img 0444 51 151437 1558719590

• Videos 3

2 Reviews for MusicMaker Disc Jockey Services

Alex · Married on 01/16/2010

Andy did a wonderful job for our wedding (January 2010). He was able to find all of our special requests for our reception. He is very professional and easy to work with. We had a great time at our reception! He had everyone dancing! He also offers wonderful lighting options. We had several compliments on the lighting!

Sent on 02/07/2010

2.5
      2.0
      2.5
      3.0

Andy did a great job with post-ceremony music and dinner music- we hand picked those songs- other songs weren't played at the right time, there was no announcements for the first dance/ father-daughter dance/ cake cutting- my mother missed the cake cutting and the tossing of the garter because of a lack of announcements. I think there was a lack of planning and I really regret not having enough time to have been more specific!
    While I am grateful that we were able to get a DJ service at such short notice, I wish there had been better preparation for our wedding day.
    The site that we had to use to request songs was not very easy to work with, and I work with computers all day... It is confusing with the separate playlists, one titled "priority" and the other one seems like they would get played as second choice but none of the songs I put on that playlist got played, even ones I put in the notes as "must play".
    Everything worked out well and we had a beautiful wedding day and great sound quality for dinner!

Sent on 09/28/2011

MusicMaker Disc Jockey Services's reply:

I am very sorry you feel that I did not do a excellant job at your reception. I do have some interesting facts that might help explain why you were not happy. I met you two weeks before your reception at a reception I was working at the same venue that your reception was to be held and I asked you when we could meet again and you responce was that you were very busy and would let me know. We never got to meet. I told you that you could use the web page music listing up to three days before the reception to make all your selections and you did not have all of your songs on the list so I changed the web page so that you could add songs up to the day of the reception. You still did not have the Father/Daughter song or the Garter Toss song listed on the day of the reception. You stated you could not use the music system on my website yet you were able to list 92 songs for a four hour reception. The average song is 3.5 minutes long so that means I had 5.3 hours of music to play at a four hour reception and some of the jazz songs for dinner were 12 minutes long. I do not feel this is a fair review. I am still sorry you feel this way and had I be able to meet with you before the reception I would have gone over the music selection system and ALL details of the announcements.

MusicMaker Disc Jockey Services FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 749.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 749.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 400.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• MusicMaker Disc Jockey Services 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • MusicMaker Disc Jockey Services 2
    Make Me An Offer

"Make Me An Offer" gives you the opportunity to set the price for my services at your special event. There are no limitations for the type of the event or the day of the week it occurs on. There are only two requirements to meet for this offer. The first requirement is at the signing of the contract the full amount of the offer must be paid at that time. The second requirement is that this payment is non-refundable except under conditions explained in the contract. Put together your best offer and let's see if we can work together. I am a full-time disc jockey and want your business. This is a limited time offer so you must contact me as soon as possible with your offer.

• 224 Tunnel Blvd Chattanooga, TN, 37411 See on map
    423-893-4975 (Phone number)
    10:00 AM until 7:00 PM Monday-Thursday 10:00 AM until 2:00 PM Friday Saturday and Sunday by Appointment