446 Plummer Road, Huntsville, AL 35806 Map · Phone number

About Music Machine DJs

Music Machine began in 1982 as a sideline to my work at WAHR. In only a year or so I was DJing a function every weekend. In 1997 Music Machine became a full time business and partnered with 3 of Huntsville’s best mobile DJs. Our headquarters is our own 3000 square foot facility that was specifically designed and built for our business. Mobile DJs are our only business so we’re very service oriented. Music Machine’s reputation for service is responsible for our growth and we work hard at every function to continue that reputation!.

Follow Music Machine DJs on

mmlogofor fb
mmlogofor fb

8 Reviews for Music Machine DJs

Genna · Married on 07/18/2015

Ted was great, very personable and knowledgeable. He was very nice and did great job at my wedding. My family are big dancers and he kept them entertained and dancing the whole time!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Leslie · Married on 05/02/2014

Ted provided a very tasteful and appropriate selection of songs tailored just for our group, right on the spot! He worked with us to do some great editing and kept such a good tempo and mood at our reception. Music Machine was super easy to work with, friendly, and knowledgeable not only about classical and popular selections, but also about how to set a mood based on more intricate and less obvious factors--such as rhythms, pacing, and flow. We heard so many compliments about our DJ! And we had a blast!

Sent on 05/29/2014

Jennifer · Married on 03/09/2013

This DJ company are the most professional DJs I have ever seen! I was so impressed after seeing them at a friend of ours Wedding reception that we just had to have them at ours. They are very experienced, professional, and absolutely a dream to work with! I would hire them again in a heartbeat! All I can say is FABULOUS!

Sent on 03/28/2013

Music Machine DJs FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 800.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, MC, Travel Expenses
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 800.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, MC, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 400.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, MC, One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• 446 Plummer Road Huntsville, 35806 See on map