Marietta, GA 30066 Map · Phone number

About Music by Debra

PIANIST, VOCALIST, LADY DJ and JAZZ BAND

I am unique by providing keyboard/vocals for the ceremony, piano music for the cocktail hour AND DJ services for your reception - all segments of the wedding for only $ 850 !

If you have already booked a DJ I can provide live music for the ceremony and/or cocktail hour.

If your wedding is more of a quiet, relaxed one with conversation my jazz group, JAZZ-i-TUDE is a perfect solution. JAZZ-i-TUDE is a 3 - 6 piece jazz group. Visit http://musicbydebra.com/music-services/jazz-i-tude to listen.

I offer a free/no obligation to hire consultation to hear me live and compare other vendors you are considering. If you prefer to listen before calling, please visit my website at www.musicbydebra.com. There is lots of music to hear throughout the site !

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call or e-mail. Hope to hear from you soon !

Musically yours,

greendresspianocropped510
NewBusinessCardpicGarysedits

12 Reviews for Music by Debra

Michelle · Married on 03/09/2018

Debra Lieb is an absolute gem to work with and was such a blessing to use during our cocktail hour of our Rehearsal Dinner! Her talent as a singer and musician is incredible, as well as her professionalism and communication. She added so much to our evening and set the tone for a relaxing yet jovial atmosphere as we gathered after the rehearsal and before dinner. I would absolutely recommended her for any type of event and I look forward to another opportunity to hear her sing and play!

Sent on 03/14/2018

Music by Debra's reply:

Thank you so much for this review Michelle ! It was an absolute pleasure seeing you so very happy at the dinner. You wanted to give your son live music and I was fortunate that you chose me to surprise him ! Thanks again !

Debra

Jessica · Married on 03/04/2017

Debra was our pianist at our recent wedding in March of 2017. Let me tell you—she was great! Very professional from the time of booking until post-wedding follow-up. She covered classic hymns during our ceremony, the typical bridal march, and provided contemporary background music during our cocktail hour. She is well versed in many playing styles and can play on many different types of pianos to suit your needs. She will play whatever you want and learn it if she needs to. She can also offer guidance if you have no clue what you want. Or you can describe her the scene you are looking for and she can take it from there. She is so sweet, easy to work with, and we cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Sydney · Married on 10/09/2016

Debra could not have been more accommodating or gracious in helping us with our last minute plans! After our wedding was evacuated from Savannah during Hurricane Matthew, we were able to pull together a last minute ceremony and reception in Atlanta, and Debra jumped right in to help us. We gave her our songs and the genres we liked, and she put together an excellent playlist that kept us all dancing through the reception! She kept in touch the whole way and made sure she had all the right music for our affair - we are so grateful to her and would highly recommend her for your next event!!

Sent on 01/07/2017

Music by Debra's reply:

Thank you so much Sydney ! I enjoyed being able to help you in your last minute change of plans. It's tough for a bride to make such a dramatic change at the last minute and I am blessed to be able to help make it a fabulous wedding. We had a lot of fun ! Thank you for your trust !

Music by Debra FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 250.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sound/PA System
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Acapella, Instrumental - Solo, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Piano
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sound/PA System, Vocals

• Affordable Photography Inc.
    Affordable Photography Inc. Wedding Photographers

DEBRA IS THE BEST at Wedding entertainment. She will make your party go from mild to WILD! She can get the PARTY ROCKING!

• Marietta, 30066 See on map