Mountain View Tours

Tucson, AZ View map

If you are looking for a local Tucson, Arizona, family-owned charter bus company to take excellent care of your wedding guests, our team at Mountain View Tours would be happy to assist. Our friendly staff will be able to provide expert advice, and affordable pricing for your event. Our professional drivers are well dressed, on time, courteous, and trained on the latest safety procedures. Our coaches are comfortable with amenities like Wi-Fi and reclining seats. Nothing is more important to us than the safety and comfort of your group.

What types of vehicles are in your fleet?

Motor Coach
Shuttle

Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?

Round Trip
One-Way Trip
Multi-Locations

Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?

3 Hours

Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with?

Bottled Water / Ice
DVD Player
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Angie Married on 03/11/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The best transportation concierge service I have ever worked with or encountered. Stephen was very responsive and tailored our contract to exactly what we needed, allowing for changes to be made within a week of the wedding based on changes to our guests' needs. Drivers were incredibly courteous and polite, clean cut, friendly. Buses were clean and well air-conditioned. Thank you for transporting all of our guests on time and safely to and from!
  • User2647817 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I recently used Mountain View Tours to help transport out of town wedding guests from the Westward Look to the venue (Bates Mansion) and had the most stress-free and positive experience possible!! I worked with Stephen over the phone who was super flexible and helped me pick what would work best for my large party (~60 people). The bus driver (Tom) was extremely nice, punctual and accommodating as the guests finished up the party and got back on the bus. Also- the buses were clean and the AC was enough to cool it down.
    Thank you Mountain View Tours!!
  • User934375 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I worked with Steven to arrange transportation for the bridal party between the ceremony and the reception, and then home at the end of the night. I had a wonderful experience. The 11-seater van was perfect. It had plenty of room for us to sit. The driver was very pleasant. I remembered the company from high school when we used them for chartered buses and was glad I used them now - they are awesome.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

6915 N Camino Martin Tucson, AZ, 85742
5202921183
Location of (Mountain View Tours)

Other vendors in Tucson for your wedding