Mountain View Gardens and Ballroom

Springville, AL View map Visit website
Up to 300 guests

Up to 300 guests

In 2021 Mountain View Gardens & Ballroom reopened under new management with a vision to allow brides the ability to host their dream wedding with as little regulating as possible.

Our goal is to provide as much or as little assistance as you would prefer while offering many of the same amenities as higher priced venues at a fraction of the cost.

Our picturesque 11-acre property in Springville, Alabama will provide a gorgeous setting for modern weddings that hope to harken back to gentler times. The refined Victorian architecture provides a one-of-a-kind ceremony setting. Envision you and your beloved exchanging vows under a circle of Greek Ionic columns overlooking a sparkling pool or sharing your first kiss as spouses while overlooking the Talladega National Forest in the distance. The grounds offer the ideal backdrop for a wide variety of memorable wedding photos! The grand ballroom itself is ideal as an alternative to an outdoor ceremony or a stunning location as a stand alone reception. The room features a cozy fireplace, elegant coffered ceilings, vintage chandeliers, and expansive windows that overlook the property’s rich vegetation.

At Mountain View Gardens & Ballroom, everywhere you turn is a picture waiting to be taken or a memory waiting to be made. Whether you're planning a simple occasion or an ornate affair, we will help turn your wedding fantasy into a reality.

The possibilities are limited only by your imagination!

For pricing and/or to schedule a tour visit www.mountainviewballroom.com

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$1,200

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$1,200

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$1,200

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$1,200

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Clean Up
Parking
Set Up
Tables

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall
Barn
Farm/Ranch
Garden
Inn/B&B
Mansion

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What event items are available?

Audio Equipment
Chairs
Furniture
Tables

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January

4.5 out of 5 rating
    4.4 out of 5 rating
    Lesandra Married on 12/02/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The venue was beautifully decorated for the holidays. Mrs. Debbie and the staff were amazing. She handled everything which made the wedding day and leading up to it less stressful. She made my day beautiful and I wouldn't have wanted it any other way!!!
    Madison Married on 09/10/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I give this an excellent rating in every category because every single thing about this venue was perfect. My husband and I got married here in September of 2016 and we had looked at several venues. Debbie was very very quick to respond to any questions I had even when I had asked them multiple times. She never once acted annoyed with my questions. The venue has an indoor option and outdoor options. The house is literally on top of a mountain so you can get beautiful outside pictures. The ballroom (where we got married) was absolutely breath taking. It is a room with hardwood floors and beautiful embellished ceilings with pretty chandeliers hanging down. There are windows lining the walls which totally sets the mood. The bridal suite downstairs was gorgeous and had plenty of room for everyone to get ready. The grooms suite upstairs was perfect for the guys with a big screen tv, and a pool table. The food and our cakes were wonderful. All of my guests told me it was great. The florist they chose is great as well. They sit and talk with you and are very open to your ideas. My whole family was impressed with this venue. They are very organized and they are on top of every single thing. They have headsets to communicate with each other so everyone working there constantly knows whats going on. I was able to practice with music the night before the wedding so we knew everything sounded good. I was literally so incredibly stress free the day of my wedding. Everything was taken care of. I even got a cute tote bag with the venue on it after the wedding was over. I would recommend this venue to everyone I know.
  • User1695734 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Debbie and Misty did a fabulous job with the entire wedding! I did not have to worry about one thing. Debbie without even asking knew exactly the decor I wanted for the reception hall and Misty coordinated the wedding perfectly! She helped answer any and all questions I had the day of the wedding! We would highly recommend using this vendor!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Mountain View Gardens and Ballroom 1
Exclusive

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
291 Newton Rd Springville, AL, 35146
(205) 374-8439
Location of (Mountain View Gardens and Ballroom)

Other vendors in Birmingham for your wedding

Wedding Venues