Mountain High Resort

Wrightwood, CA View map Visit website

Mountain High Resort is a wedding venue located in Wrightwood, California. This resort offers couples the opportunity to wed in a scenic location nestled in the Angeles National Forest. With three distinct venues available, couples can bring their dream celebrations to life here.

Facilities and Capacity

Couples are invited to celebrate their wedding ceremonies and receptions at Mountain High Resort. Both indoor and outdoor locations are available, allowing you to enjoy the surrounding captivating scenery as you enjoy your day with loved ones.

The team at Mountain High Resort provides couples with a number of services to choose from. The on-site event manager will oversee your day to ensure that every important detail is carefully considered. You will be invited to enjoy a delicious buffet-style meal prepared for you by the venue's culinary team. Set-up and tear-down services will be provided, allowing you to relax and focus on enjoying your day without worrying about the smaller details.

Team

Tyler Shippy
Tyler Shippy
Sales Manager

My name is Tyler Shippy, I have been employed by Mountain High for over 10 years. I have enjoyed my experience in sales meeting thousands of new faces and welcoming a diverse community in the Southern California region. Alongside Mountain High, I also work as a wedding coordinator for a members only country club in Wrightwood.

I enjoy the outdoors, especially skiing and fly fishing. I have a loving wife and an amazing son. I love meeting new people and learning their story and I hope to one day learn yours!

24510 CA-2 Wrightwood, CA, 92397
888-754-7878
Location of (Mountain High Resort)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding