Morgan Martin Photography

Collinsville, IL View map
$2,900 Most Popular Price

$2,900 Most Popular Price

Morgan Martin Photography is a photography business based in Collinsville, Illinois that serves the Illinois and Missouri area. Owner Morgan Martin is a professional photographer who is extremely passionate about her craft. She first fell in love with photography while she was in college and hasn’t looked back. For your wedding, engagement, or elopement, Morgan will be with you every step of the way.

Morgan Martin Photography uses a light and moody editing style to give you the most unique photos that you will want to share with the world. Her wedding photography collections all come with a free engagement session and a complimentary wedding day timeline consultation to help you plan your day. To learn more about her services, to-be-weds are welcome to refer to the investment guide Morgan has thoughtfully curated.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,900

Add'l Hours
Albums
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Lauren L. Married on 07/17/2021

Amazing Photographer

Morgan is an amazing photographer to work with. We both love all of our wedding and engagement photos! I was also impressed with how quickly we received our photos back. Thank you Morgan!!!

Morgan Martin Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Lauren! It was great working with you guys 😊
    Brittany E. Married on 06/05/2021

Morgan is the best, hire her!

I am SO glad I hired Morgan as our wedding photographer! Not only were our pictures soooo beautiful but they were also delivered sooner than expected! She was soo sweet and did so well giving us prompts and posing us because we are awkward haha but I felt so comfortable getting our photos taken with her! Hire her, she is the best!

Morgan Martin Photography's reply:

Thanks Brittany I’m glad you guys had fun! It was so great working with you both! ❤️
    Raphielle F. Married on 03/20/2021

The best photographer ever !

Morgan is amazing! She was really fun and easy to work with. She made us really comfortable and I’m not a picture taking person but she helped me out with a couple poses lol I would definitely recommend her to my family and friends. Can’t wait to book with you again ! Thank you 😊

Morgan Martin Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! Can’t wait to see you guys again!! ❤️

Real Weddings

Team

Morgan Martin
Morgan Martin
Lead Photographer

First of all, thank you so much for checking out my page! My work is my passion and I hope you love it as much as I love doing it. I got started with photography in college and fell in love with telling people’s stories in such a fun and beautiful way. My husband and I just became parents and we could not be more thrilled. We just LOVE love and all of the exciting things that come along with it.

I have worked as a second shooter for other wedding photography companies near St. Louis, MO for awhile, which has given me so much experience in wedding and engagement photography as well as maternity and family sessions. I also worked for a newborn photography company at hospitals in St. Louis, MO that allowed me to learn so much about photographing newborns, which was so much fun. I now have my own photography business focusing mainly on weddings and engagements. I am so blessed to have this be my full time job. It allows me to work with people in the best times of their life and that is such a blessing to be able to watch and capture.

My work focuses mainly on weddings and engagements, but I consider myself to be a life style photographer because I love capturing all of the precious moments in life, like when you have a baby, or when your all-grown-up child graduates high school or maybe you just want some family portraits to have and cherish forever! I am here for all of that and would love to be apart of the most special times of your life. Let me tell your love story!

Collinsville Collinsville, IL, 62234
Location of (Morgan Martin Photography)

Morgan Martin Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Morgan Martin Photography include in the starting price?

Morgan Martin Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Proofs

What photography services does Morgan Martin Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Morgan Martin Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Albums
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Morgan Martin Photography offer?

Morgan Martin Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Traditional

What photography services does Morgan Martin Photography offer?

Morgan Martin Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Morgan Martin Photography offer for wedding events?

Morgan Martin Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Morgan Martin Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Morgan Martin Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Morgan Martin Photography offer?

Morgan Martin Photography currently offers 1 offer promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in St. Louis for your wedding