20 Arrowgate Dr, Randolph, NJ 07869 Map · Phone number

About Monika de Myer Photography

My name is Monika.

I am a photographer who specializes in lifestyle photography: portraiture and events.

In wedding photography, I seek to capture real moments and emotions as they happen, where the couples‘ true personalities come out.

Every wedding is a celebration of love and the beginning of a new life together. I will be there to document your story and help you create memories that will last a lifetime.

Follow Monika de Myer Photography on

6 Reviews for Monika de Myer Photography

• Amanda

Amanda Peralta & Gaston Peralta · Married on 10/15/2020

10.15.2020

Monika is the true gem of this whole wedding journey. We met her at a bridal event in Morristown. I will say she is the best and our favorite vendor that we hired. She is the warmest, kindest woman. She is so flexible, quick, efficient and adaptable to everything and anything. When I say she made my husband and I come to life for our engagement pictures I knew our wedding photos would be stunning. Just our sneak peaks bring tears to my eyes of our wedding photos. All you have after your day, is pictures and videos. Make sure you hire someone you adore. Monika makes you feel so comfortable, so relaxed. She delivers more than you pay for and she is always striving to aim higher than you ask. She was the most supportive vendor during the pandemic, always encouraging us. Always behind us in any way we needed. Hire her for anything and everything her work is impeccable. We both fell in love with her since day one and are so blessed and thankful she was apart of our most private and special moments.

Sent on 11/17/2020
  • Katie

Katie Schott Fleury · Married on 09/12/2020

Look no further - Monika is the photographer for you!

My husband and I absolutely LOVED working with Monika for our engagement session and our wedding photos! Not only is her work incredible, but she also has such a sweet and calming presence, which was very helpful in the stressful planning process and during the chaos of our wedding day. We love her aesthetic and after our engagement shoot, I knew I could trust Monika to handle the rest on our wedding day. I was confident we would be thrilled with the end result and we were. She is also extremely hard working and turned around a preview of our wedding photos in less than 24 HOURS! She also sent us our entire wedding album weeks before we were expecting it. Her blog posts about our engagement session and our wedding day were gorgeous and such a fun thing to share with family and friends. Monika has become a friend in the process and we hope to work with her in future. We could not recommend Monika more - she is the BEST!

Sent on 04/19/2020

Monika de Myer Photography's reply:

Katie & John,
    It was such a pleasure and honor being part of your wedding day! Thank you so much for your kind words!
    Best,
    Monika de Myer
  • Kathryn

Kathryn · Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing, Amazing, Amazing!

I cannot speak more highly of Monika and her photography services. She went above and beyond to capture our engagement and wedding photos. The quality and value that Monika provides is outstanding. She accounts for every detail and really brought our wedding day to life while capturing every moment in the best way possible.

Sent on 02/27/2020

Monika de Myer Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3800
    2nd Shooter
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Boudoir Shoot
    One Event / Day
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Prints

• 20 Arrowgate Dr Randolph, NJ, 07869 See on map
    Location of (Monika de Myer Photography)

Monika de Myer Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Monika de Myer Photography include in the starting price?

Monika de Myer Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Digital Files

What photography services does Monika de Myer Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Monika de Myer Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Monika de Myer Photography offer?

Monika de Myer Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Monika de Myer Photography offer?

Monika de Myer Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Boudoir Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • One Event / Day

What photography materials does Monika de Myer Photography offer for wedding events?

Monika de Myer Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Monika de Myer Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Monika de Myer Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.