Monika de Myer Photography

Randolph, NJ View map
$6,000 Most Popular Price

$6,000 Most Popular Price

My name is Monika.

I am a photographer who specializes in lifestyle photography: portraiture and events.

In wedding photography, I seek to capture real moments and emotions as they happen, where the couples‘ true personalities come out.

Every wedding is a celebration of love and the beginning of a new life together. I will be there to document your story and help you create memories that will last a lifetime.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$6,000

2nd Shooter
Albums
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
One Event / Day

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints

Nichole A. Married on 04/16/2021

We are blown away with Monika and her work!

Monika is a talented light & airy photographer but she is also responsive, organized, and has great attention to detail. From creating our wedding day photography schedule, to curating flat lays of our invitations, to editing photos, to putting the finishing touches on our albums, Monika was extremely thoughtful and made everything stress free for us. On top of all of that Monika also has a way of making you feel comfortable behind the camera.

We are so happy with how our photos and albums came out, and we can’t thank Monika enough. Monika was super accommodating throughout the entire process (despite obstacles from covid). Whether it was modifying the schedule or adding an album she made it happen.

Monika de Myer Photography's reply:

Nichole & Jorge,
    It was an absolute pleasure and honor to be part of your beautiful day! I am so happy everything worked out so well despite a few postponements.
    Thank you so much for your kind words, they mean so much to me!
  • Amanda
    Amanda P. Married on 10/15/2020

10.15.2020

Monika is the true gem of this whole wedding journey. We met her at a bridal event in Morristown. I will say she is the best and our favorite vendor that we hired. She is the warmest, kindest woman. She is so flexible, quick, efficient and adaptable to everything and anything. When I say she made my husband and I come to life for our engagement pictures I knew our wedding photos would be stunning. Just our sneak peaks bring tears to my eyes of our wedding photos. All you have after your day, is pictures and videos. Make sure you hire someone you adore. Monika makes you feel so comfortable, so relaxed. She delivers more than you pay for and she is always striving to aim higher than you ask. She was the most supportive vendor during the pandemic, always encouraging us. Always behind us in any way we needed. Hire her for anything and everything her work is impeccable. We both fell in love with her since day one and are so blessed and thankful she was apart of our most private and special moments.
  • Katie
    Katie S. Married on 12/21/2019

Look no further - Monika is the photographer for you!

My husband and I absolutely LOVED working with Monika for our engagement session and our wedding photos! Not only is her work incredible, but she also has such a sweet and calming presence, which was very helpful in the stressful planning process and during the chaos of our wedding day. We love her aesthetic and after our engagement shoot, I knew I could trust Monika to handle the rest on our wedding day. I was confident we would be thrilled with the end result and we were. She is also extremely hard working and turned around a preview of our wedding photos in less than 24 HOURS! She also sent us our entire wedding album weeks before we were expecting it. Her blog posts about our engagement session and our wedding day were gorgeous and such a fun thing to share with family and friends. Monika has become a friend in the process and we hope to work with her in future. We could not recommend Monika more - she is the BEST!

Monika de Myer Photography's reply:

Katie & John,
    It was such a pleasure and honor being part of your wedding day! Thank you so much for your kind words!
    Best,
    Monika de Myer

20 Arrowgate Dr Randolph, NJ, 07869
Location of (Monika de Myer Photography)

Monika de Myer Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Monika de Myer Photography include in the starting price?

Monika de Myer Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Monika de Myer Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Monika de Myer Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Albums
  • Prints

What photography styles does Monika de Myer Photography offer?

Monika de Myer Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Monika de Myer Photography offer?

Monika de Myer Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • One Event / Day

What photography materials does Monika de Myer Photography offer for wedding events?

Monika de Myer Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Monika de Myer Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Monika de Myer Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding