Randolph, NJ 07869 Map · Phone number

About Monika de Myer Photography

My name is Monika.

I am a photographer who specializes in lifestyle photography: portraiture and events.

In wedding photography, I seek to capture real moments and emotions as they happen, where the couples‘ true personalities come out.

Every wedding is a celebration of love and the beginning of a new life together. I will be there to document your story and help you create memories that will last a lifetime.

Follow Monika de Myer Photography on

Monika de Myer Photography 3
Monika de Myer Photography 4
Monika de Myer Photography 5

Brooke Somody · Married on 10/12/2018

Monika is the absolute best!

I seriously do not even know where to begin with Monika de Myer Photography. Monika is not only the sweetest, nicest, and caring person, but her photos are amazing and she is so professional.

My husband and I used her for both our engagement photos as well our wedding photos. She had the light and airy feel about her photos that I was looking for. It's not everyday that you have "photoshoots", and we were worried about not knowing what we were doing, but Monika was able to direct and guide us so our photos came out natural and perfect.

Prior to the wedding she provided us with a full itinerary with times and photos order. This was perfect and allowed us to plan and tell other family when and where they needed to be. It also allowed us to add any additional photos we wanted to be taken that day.

Monika and her team the day of the wedding were SO amazing. They made me feel so comfortable, and she felt like part of the family. Of course after seeing a few teasers, I could barely wait to get all of the photos back. Monika's photo turnaround was so quick and our photos are amazing.

I truly couldn't have imagined a better photographer! I will absolutely be using her for photos in the future!

Monika de Myer Photography 6
    Monika de Myer Photography 7
    Monika de Myer Photography 8
    Monika de Myer Photography 9
    Monika de Myer Photography 10

Chris · Married on 09/24/2017

My wife Janine and I made the decision to go with Monika and it was no question the BEST decision we ever made for our wedding!! Where to begin?!

We used Monika from the Engagement Photo shoot all the way to our wedding day. We interviewed 5 total photographers and they all fell incredibly short to Monika. In speaking with them it felt like they were doing a service but when we spoke with Monika you can see if was a true passion of hers and she wants nothing but the best for you on your special day. She brought amazing props to our engagement shoot that fit the theme of our wedding and the location she picked was Picturesque and we are so lucky she found it! We received numerous compliments on our save the dates and all the pictures we used for the save the dates were from our engagement photo-shoot.

Fast forward to our special day and Monika and her team made it absolutely stress free and fun to take pictures! They were fun to be around and were able to keep our rowdy group in check while capturing our special day (We had 23 total bridesmaids/groomsmen so that was no easy task). They captured absolute AMAZING pictures from the morning leading up to our wedding all the way to the final moments of our wedding!

Last and certainly not least is our wedding album. Since we had such a great experience I was expecting an amazing wedding album but Monika even blew my high expectations out of the water! The album is GORGEOUS!! We have showed it off to as many people we could because we loved it so much!

All and all this was an AMAZING experience and we plan to use Monika again as our family grows and we have future photo shoots with our children. HIGHLY, HIGHLY Recommend Monika and her amazing team!

Monika de Myer Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints