1429 N. Eliseo C Felix Jr., Avondale, AZ 85323 Map · Phone number

About Modern Revival Events

Modern Revival is the first rental company in the Phoenix area to specialize in vintage modern decor for weddings, events, and photography shoots, supplying brides, wedding planners, photographers and party planners with vintage details for that special event!

We have all kinds of items including: old windows and doors, wine barrels, reclaimed wood tables, old chairs, vintage sofas and other furniture, colored glassware and mason jars, cake platters, and apothecary jars for candy buffets!

Follow Modern Revival Events on

0032 1
abby 1
cupcake stand

4 Reviews for Modern Revival Events

Kayla was so amazing to work with! She always went out of her way to meet us to look at her selection at her storage unit. I loved how she allows you to get items "al-a-carte" and requires no minimum purchase which I had seen with other vintage rental vendor. Although we reserved our items months in advanced, when we picked them up they were still in as good of condition as when we picked them out which was amazing. Her inventory was large and she has many beautiful pieces. The items we chose definitely brought a special touch to our wedding.

Sent on 02/20/2015

Kate · Married on 04/20/2013

Shannon at Modern Revival is so wonderful! A friend of mine had used her at her wedding and told me about her. I was so excited when I met her and saw her cute studio and all of her stuff! She is extremely professional and responsive. She set up an appointment with me for the very next day, but she's also really fun to talk to! I thought it was going to be really expensive, because I wanted to rent almost everything she had, but it was so much cheaper than I thought. I even ended up returning some of the items I still had receipts for, especially my burlap table runners! I'm sure I drove her crazy with all of my questions and she even allowed me to switch out a few items at the last minute since they were still available and my colors had changed. I hired her to come and set up and style my wedding. She was definitely the cheapest I found and by far had the best taste. Even my photographer commented on how organized she was and how she displayed things in a way that the my photographer hadn't thought of and appreciated the suggestions that Shannon gave her for shots of things she knew I really liked! I really just couldn't recommend her more!!!

Sent on 10/04/2013

Megan · Married on 05/16/2015

Modern Revival had a great selection of items to rent. The company was bought during my engagement and Josie did a wonderful job reaching out to me before our big day. The sign was perfect and we received many compliments. Thanks!

Sent on 05/19/2015

Modern Revival Events FAQ

• What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chuppah, Decor, Lounge Furniture, Signage, Tables, Tents, Trinkets, Vases
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals? $ 200.00
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery

• 1429 N. Eliseo C Felix Jr. Avondale, 85323 See on map