Engagement
Shoot included

About Modern Frames Photography

We take pictures of people in love, and people who love them.

Photography services, specializing in candids, or documentary style, as well as backdrop photoshoots.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Engagement Shoot (5)
High-Res Images (5)
One Event/Day (4)
Second Shooter (1)

Eric was not available on my date but so kindly provided me with a long list of recommendations of other local photographers! Thank you!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/6/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

I won a free engagement session from Modern Frames Photography at a wedding show I went to. When I contacted Eric, he was so nice and never made me feel bad about any ideas I had. He communicated back to me quickly and seemed excited for my fiance and I. When we did our pictures, Eric drove over an hour to meet with us and did great work. I absolutely love his photography style and how he didn't make us do anything that didn't come naturally. I am looking forward to him photographing our wedding!

Profile Picture Stacey, 9/15/18, 1 Review

3 AWARDS

Events

Gaithersburg, MD 20878   See On Map
703-300-6362 (phone)
Modern Frames Photography is a wedding photographer from Gaithersburg, MD servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Washington, DC, Alexandria, and Leesburg. Modern Frames Photography is a professional photographer that has been part of the Washington, DC wedding industry since 2014 specializing in wedding photography, engagement photography, dc wedding photography, maryland wedding photography, nova wedding photography, maryland engagement photography, nova engagement photography, dc are wedding photography, dc area engagement photography, bridal portraits, candid photography, frederick, MD wedding wedding photography, photo booths, fine art photography, film style photography, romantic photography, barn wedding photography, museum wedding photography, country wedding photography, vineyard wedding photography, mansion wedding photography, natural light photography, ballroom wedding photography, hotel wedding photography, getting ready shots, wedding ceremony photography, smithsonian wedding photography, first dance photography, wedding reception photography, wedding party photography, bridal photography.