Fremont, Fremont, CA 94538 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6
  • Pricing

About Mobile DJ Solutions

Mobile DJ Solutions is a stylish wedding DJ for couples marrying in the Fremont, California area. This entertainment company, founded by DJ Nicar, incorporates personality and fun into their work at every event. The disc jockeys and entertainers at this company are versatile, speaking multiple languages for couples, including sign language.

This multilingual DJ can offer their wide variety of languages to both DJ and MC a couple’s wedding reception or event. They meet with couples in consultations to determine a wedding’s style and progression through the night. DJ Nicar and his team also learn a couple’s musical preferences, even offering a do-not-play list for the wedding. The entertainers can play a variety of music, including electronic, hip hop, international, oldies, pop, R&B/soul, and top 40 selections. Mobile DJ Solutions only books one event per day and offers liability insurance for couples. Couples can even choose to have karaoke at their wedding when working with this DJ. The company provides all of their own equipment, including:

• Flat screens

dj nicar basic package

• Videos 1

5 Reviews for Mobile DJ Solutions

Daniel · Married on 04/22/2018

My wife and I couldn't decide on which specific songs we wanted for our wedding reception. We did pick few songs for father-daughter, mother-son, and our dance. I told DJ Nicar what type of music we liked and he picked great songs. The dance floor was never empty! We danced wild!

After the wedding reception, we realized that we forgot to tell Nicar that some of my family relatives (oldies) would like to have some slow dancing songs after my mother told me. I really didn't think of these oldies. I think he should recommend that for the next wedding. Overall, he did a great job!

Sent on 05/22/2018

James · Married on 05/07/2017

Nicar was top notch. He worked with us every step of the way from the ceremony to making a custom mixes based on our taste in music. He was very professional and I would recommend him for any occasion, not just weddings.

Sent on 05/21/2017

Rafael · Married on 09/16/2016

DJ Nicar was awesome to work with. He was very flexible and and easy to talk to with regards to the music we were looking for at our wedding. He also played the role of MC and did a fantastic job If anyone is looking for a DJ, he'd be the first guy I recommend.

Sent on 03/27/2017

Mobile DJ Solutions Pricing

Mobile DJ Solutions Price Rates

Mobile DJ Solutions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 800.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,600.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 400.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

• Fremont Fremont, CA, 94538 See on map