Land O Lakes, FL 34639 Map · Phone number

About MJM Entertainment & Photography

Hello everyone I have been in the Entertainment Business for over 20 years and added Photography 5 years ago, when I graduated from the New York Institute of Photography.I am back in the Tampa Bay area and looking forward to being part of your specal day. Before I became a DJ i was a country singer and opened for country stars such as John Michael Montgomery, Tracy Byrd and Louise Mandrell. I have 2 cd's available in stores. I have the latest in sound systems and I am all digital. What does that mean, I have most every song available in the market today. I also have every song available on Karaoke for your singing pleasure.

• Jonathan Cortez
  • Tampa Event DJs
  • Events Done Right Tampa Bay, LLC

5 Reviews for MJM Entertainment & Photography

Karla · Married on 02/13/2010

This guy was great! He can sing...he can entertain...his music was from every genre, and we never stopped dancing! He catered to all my music needs from the dances with the bride and groom to the end of the party! It is nice to have someone that can keep the people moving, singing and having a great time! I highly recommend him. I found him by accident and I am sure glad I did..he made the wedding reception!

Sent on 03/13/2010

James · Married on 02/06/2010

Wow this guy is awesome when we heard him singing we thought it was from a CD or Radio amazing voice!! The Reception was perfect couldnt have been better. The way you made us feel when you sang our song was pretty amazing as well and everyone loved you. You kept the guest on their feet and dancing just like we asked. Thanks Again!

Sent on 03/10/2010

Pamela · Married on 10/17/2009

Mike is professional and personable. He is interactive with the party, making sure that everyone has a good time. He has a large selection of music, which he rotates perfectly.

His photos are very nice and clear. Mike takes a variety of pictures in what ever poses you choose.

Sent on 03/17/2010

Award

• Land O Lakes, 34639 See on map
    Location of (MJM Entertainment & Photography)