Mixed-media by Robert Stein

Melbourne, FL View map

I specialize in creating unique one of a kind photographic mixed media fine art from your photography. My clients send a wedding, honeymoon, or vacation photo and I create a mixed media work of art from it. My artwork is a combination of photography, digital painting, and acrylic painting. Upon receiving an initial deposit I create a design study from the clients photography. The design study is a tight design concept for the clients approval. The design study illustrates the format, color & media transitions. Upon client approval of the study I execute the finished work. My most popular pieces are in the $375 to $475 range including the design study. My work can be seen in person at many major art shows and galleries throughout Florida. I am based in Melbourne, FL but I serve a national audience with a one of a kind artwork. Call me at 954-424-1656. Contact me at: rd.stein@gmail.com . See more of my commissioned and original art at: www.stein-gallery.com .

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Custom

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Printing
Shipping

What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?

1 Month+

Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?

Is there a minimum order requirement?

What is your return policy?

Final Sale
    Amy Married on 02/14/2015
    I first met Bob in the Florida Keys. I fell in love with his work and decided to commission a painting as a gift for my daughter and her husband. I sent Bob several wedding photos, we discussed the style of the art piece, which photos might be the best to use and the look I was aiming for. We had several emails back and forth each time making suggestions and changes. The final result was wonderful!!! I would definitely use Bob again should I need such a gift, and would recommend him to friends and family.
  • User2068828 Event on: 10/18/2014
    We live the custom art work created from our vacation pictures.
    Jenny Married on 04/09/2011
    We commissioned Robert for a painting of one our favorite photos from our wedding. His skill with combining digital art and fine art painting made our already beautiful photo even more amazing. We are so happy to have this one of a kind piece to remember our special day for the rest of our life together!

Melbourne, FL, 32901
954-424-1656
Location of (Mixed-media by Robert Stein)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding