Mixd Creative Co

Yukon, OK View map
$2,300 Most Popular Price

$2,300 Most Popular Price

Hey y'all! Mixd Creative Co is a husband and wife duo made up of, Dale II and Breann Carty. We love tacos, riding bikes, and a strong margartia. We want to become friends with you and be a part of your special day. We have recently moved to Oklahoma but we still travel worldwide for weddings.

We met at Liberty University where both of us graduated with our M.F.A. in photography and graphic design.

As a team we make it our goal to provide the best creative service we can offer while carrying Christ with us each step of the way. We both share a strong passion for what we do, which is what led us to create a brand where we can share it with the world.

We would love to answer any questions you may have so just send us a message through the app or email us!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1800.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2300.00

2nd Shooter
Custom Graphics
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date
  • Lauren
    Lauren K. Married on 10/24/2020

Dale and Bre are my MVPs

If you, your family and your friends all talk about your Photographer as if they’re close friends, you know you did something right. From the start, Dale and Bre have been AMAZING partners- not just vendors- in the whole wedding process. Being in different parts of the country (Chicago and Oklahoma) there was zero issue or worry that they would deliver. They were willing to facetime whenever I had questions, were so patient while still keeping me in line with any timelines or information I needed to provide, they sent presents around Christmas plus another gift close to the wedding, text messages to check in on wedding planning, offered to help with coordinating with vendors (which he did!!)… They were so above and beyond just a wedding photographer.

Day of they handled all of the wedding day craziness with such grace and enthusiasm. They were so open to whatever craziness was happening while fully stepping in and leading the pack (family, friends and other vendors) to get it done. Somehow they remembered everyone’s names (a super power) throughout the day which was incredibly helpful when wrangling people. Bre was always there to make sure my dress, veil, hair, husbands tie, everything was perfect- she was basically my second maid of honor. Dale, I can’t sing his praises enough, he as such a cheery, calm presence- invaluable during your wedding day. You spend a lot of time with your photographers so you want to click with them, but I was even luckier, it felt like working with old friends, I honestly teared up when I was saying goodbye to them at the end of the night. Plus obviously the pictures are OUT OF THIS WORLD. So easy to work with, such an amazing eye, organized, flexible, funny…. I can’t say enough. BOOK THEM!
    Allie Married on 12/16/2017
    I was so unbelievably happy with the pictures Mixd Creative Co. took! They do amazing work and are a joy to work with. They capture pictures that are both beautiful and filled with life and joy. Bre and Dale are professional and friendly and do everything they can to give you the most perfect pictures. I am absolutely obsessed with the engagement pictures they did for me and I am also using them for my wedding invitations! Would recommend them to anyone and everyone!!

Deals

Mixd Creative Co 1
Exclusive

3607 Vanguard Drive Yukon, OK, 73099
Location of (Mixd Creative Co)

Other vendors in Oklahoma City for your wedding