116 W Green Street, Snow Hill, MD 21863 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

23 Reviews for Miss Patti Cake

Eryn · Married on 05/11/2018

Patti makes hands down the best cupcakes EVER. I love cake, and typically I am "ok" with wedding cake at the weddings I have been to. But holy cow- her cupcakes are amazing. I had guests asking if they could take some home with them or buy them if she had a shop! Patti is also very punctual and super easy to communicate with- she helped us immensely since we are from out of state. She is super creative and her cakes look great too! Hire her for your wedding !!!!!

Kristina · Married on 09/24/2017

Miss Patti Cake is amazing! Patti and her husband were so nice when we went in for our tasting. Everything was so delicious and they were so helpful. On the day of our wedding, Patti had our cake and cupcakes done to perfection! Everything was exactly how my husband and I imagined it would be. The cake was gorgeous and the cupcakes were adorable. We got a ton of compliments. Of course, the cake and cupcakes tasted just as amazing. I would highly recommend Patti! She was absolutely wonderful! It was so great to work with her! :)

Rebecca · Married on 10/22/2016

My soon to be and I went to a tasting and was given so many samples we were so full when we left. She has so much to choose from. I walked in with the cake idea I had in mind and as I was looking through her books I did a totally 180 and picked an amazing cake from her catalogs. I have even tweaked the design a few times and she has always been very happy to help. We are getting married at the Golden Sands and did not want a typical beach wedding with the sand castle cake. I can't wait to see the finished product :)

• 116 W Green Street Snow Hill, 21863 See on map