Hammond, LA 70401 Map · Phone number

About Miss Meow Makeup

Welcome to Miss Meow Makeup!

Choosing a makeup artist for your big day is kind of a big deal, but whether you'd like airbrushed glam, or conventional and natural, we've got you covered! Please visit our website to view more of our work, and do not hesitate to ask any questions. We look forward too meeting you!

wedding 50 51 759042
wedding 16 51 759042 v1
wedding 12 51 759042 v1

8 Reviews for Miss Meow Makeup

Anna Ricks · Married on 05/25/2019

I couldn’t have been happier!

Miss Meow Makeup made my wedding day so much easier and stress free. Their artist, Karen, came right to our hotel room and did hair and makeup for myself and my 4 year old “maid of honor.” She was the absolute sweetest person, super friendly and funny, and so unbelievably talented. I was completely blown away with the hair and makeup that she did for us. It actually made me sad to have to wash it off at the end of the day. I cannot say enough good things about Karen. I highly recommend Miss Meow Makeup to anyone needing professional makeup/hair services.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Jocelyn Ricafort · Married on 12/01/2018

A True Makeup/Hair Artist

Vanessa was very professional and prompt. She did a great job preparing me for my wedding day. We met the day before to get to know each other and what my preferences were. She was very accommodating. She made me beautiful on my wedding day. I highly recommend Vanessa as your hair/makeup artist!

Sent on 01/19/2019
  • Melanie

Melanie · Married on 10/31/2018

Great photographer! (And makeup!)

Vanessa is amazing! She not only did the photography for my wedding but did makeup before as well. She was understanding and professional every step of the way. She made our day perfect. Everyone in our wedding party adored her. I’m so glad I made the choice I did by picking her! Thank you so much Vanessa for being so wonderful and such a beautiful person to be around on our big day!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Miss Meow Makeup FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Updos / Styling