Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Minnig Photography

A Husband and Wife Team Specializing in Wedding Photography
Minnig Photography is a husband and wife team specializing in wedding photography. We provide two photographers at every wedding with unlimited time and unlimited locations.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Scranton, Lancaster, Philadelphia

Follow Minnig Photography on

62 Reviews for Minnig Photography

4.1
One Event/Day (1)
Albums (1)

I was very pleased with my experiences with this photographer at my recent wedding! From the start, Mike was easy to work with, laid back, quick, organized and, most importantly, unobtrusive! We even got a free photo booth as a part of our package, and it was a HIT with everyone, especially the kids! I can’t wait to see my pictures, and if their website is any indication of the quality of work, my wedding album is going to be beautiful! Finally, I also have to say this company offers a very affordable package in comparison to other wedding photographers in the area! Only complaint would be that they take a while to respond to emails/phone calls at times. Other than that, a wonderful experience for sure!

Profile Picture Kristy, 5/19/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day, Albums

Mike did such an amazing job taking our wedding photos! He was on time & so flexible with everything we wanted. The pictures turned out even better than we imagined!

Profile Picture Christy, 5/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I loved working with Minnig Photography! We had a spring wedding and it rained almost the entire time. I was nervous about how the rain would affect everything but the pictures are beautiful. Beforehand, Mike was wonderful in asking us what kinds of photos we wanted and helping us organize a timeline. At the wedding, he was friendly, fun, and took some truly wonderful shots. He made us all feel comfortable. We received proofs and a copy of our photos in a timely manner. I would highly recommend this company!

Profile Picture Jillian, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews

Proofs
Save the Date
3 AWARDS

4 ENDORSEMENTS
I really enjoy working Mike and his wife. Very good photographers.

Minnig Photography came to Sand Springs numerous times this year and I am always blown away at not only their work but also their professionalism with the bride and groom as well as the guests.

I had the privelage of working with Minnigs at a recent wedding in Lewisburg, PA. Both photographers were very flexible and accommodating throughout the evening, and displayed professionalism at all times during the reception. I have no reservation in recommending Minnig Photography for your next wedding.

I highly recommend 'Minnig Photography' when my Bride's ask who to book for their Wedding Day!

589 East 7th Street, Suite 4, Bloomsburg, PA 17815   See On Map