Nearby Vendors to Consider

About A Minister For All Seasons

Hello, I am Rev. Dr. Stephen King. I am an ordained independent minister. I have chosen to make my ministry a Ministry of Marriage. Many times, restrictions are placed on couples to become members of a church, or to sit through classes or counseling sessions in order to become married. While church membership and counseling are of great benefit and should be considered, the choice should be up to the individual couple and be of their own free will.

As for your ceremony, I am a Minister, charged with the duty of joining you legally in matrimony. That can take many forms. Your service can be in a chapel with many guests in attendance, a stable of ushers, a flock of bridesmaids, flowers abounding, beautiful music and candles; or it can be you and two friends in Hawaiian shirts on the beach at sunset, or anywhere in between. Remember, THIS IS YOUR DAY!

It is your budget and your choice. I will marry you no matter what you choose. I just want to know that the two of you are committed to each other, that you love each other unconditionally and without reservation and that you will put each other first in your lives. There is nothing else that a Minister can ask for.

A final word. You met, you fell in love, you have decided that you can't live without each other and you are willing to give your heart and unconditional devotion to your significant other. You have all the basic ingredients needed for marriage. I would feel honored to be chosen to be a part of the rest of your lives. Thank you.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Regions serviced: Orlando

18 Reviews for A Minister For All Seasons

We found our Wedding Officiant on All Seasons website and were extremely pleased when we met with our Officiant (Stuart J Watson). Our wedding was perfect and we could not have asked for more.

Profile Picture Bailey, 3/14/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I was so pleased for revking he was truely great and he made our service very beautiful was there when I needed him and My son s were very impressed now they want him to preform their wedding. I was married on May 19,2012. Thank You Reverend King. Michelle C.Kramer

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/19/12, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. King did a fantastic job! We did not have a rehearsal the night before the wedding, as we did not have small children in it. You would never have been able to tell that we didn't practice. He did a fantastic job with communicating between myself and my husband prior to the ceremony on what to do/expect. It was absolutely perfect. He also allowed us to make our ceremony the way we wanted and was fantastic with communicating back and forth with emails on any questions we had.

Thank you so much Rev. King for making our day so memorable. It was absolutely perfect.

Profile Picture Janine, 9/3/11, 5 Reviews

WV
WY
2 AWARDS

1004 Parker Place, Lady Lake, FL 32159   See On Map
484-547-6337 (phone) 484-489-2802 (fax)