Central, Anchorage, AK 99504-273 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Meet the Team

About Midnight Sun Travel

Based in Anchorage, Alaska, Midnight Sun Travel is a travel agency specializing in destination weddings, honeymoons, and romance travel. Owner Sara Parris wants to help couples have their dream getaway and offers support every step of the way. She wants to take care of all of the details so to-be-weds and newlyweds can focus on making memories to cherish for a lifetime.

Midnight Sun Travel is on hand to take care of everything, from booking a flight to reserving restaurants. Sara is also happy to arrange group travel to help you celebrate with your loved ones. Couples can choose to take a river or ocean cruise, for a different way to experience their getaway. This agent is also a certified Disney Travel Agent for those that want to visit the theme parks or other settings. Some of the destinations Sara can arrange include:

• Hawaii
Exploring new countries
Exploring new countries
man beach holiday woman 39691 51 2014765 161301570044271

Midnight Sun Travel FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in?
    Cruises
    Destination Weddings
    Family Trips
    Group Travel / Tours
    Honeymoons
    Luxury Trips
    Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in?
    Alaska
    Caribbean
    East Europe
    Hawaii
    Mexico
    North America
    West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide?
    Emergency Assistance
    Travel Insurance

Team of Midnight Sun Travel

Sara Parris

Sara Parris

Owner

I love to travel, its one of the reasons I have become travel agent, Ive done solo travel and traveled with my kids, both have their own excitements. I tease my kids that my retirement will be traveling around the world, booking my next adventures!

As a parent (single parent) my family of 6 requires planning when we travel. Like any mama I try to plan for for everything but time is limited. Now I can help other families plan trips to grandma or their next wild adventure! Special details like making sure your kids are seated with you on the plane, logistics of kids/bathroom/luggage and layovers are things I can make easier for you.

Girls trip, Gays trip, Destination Weddings, Honeymoons, Anniversaries, Family Reunions and the list goes on! Whatever reason you have for traveling I can help. Cruises, Air, Hotel, Train and Tour Packages, all can be customized just for you!

Happy Traveling!

Sara

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Central Anchorage, AK, 99504-273 See on map
    206-558-0720 (Phone number)
    Location of (Midnight Sun Travel)