Midnight Sun Travel

Anchorage, AK View map Visit website

Based in Anchorage, Alaska, Midnight Sun Travel is a travel agency specializing in destination weddings, honeymoons, and romance travel. Owner Sara Parris wants to help couples have their dream getaway and offers support every step of the way. She wants to take care of all of the details so to-be-weds and newlyweds can focus on making memories to cherish for a lifetime.

Midnight Sun Travel is on hand to take care of everything, from booking a flight to reserving restaurants. Sara is also happy to arrange group travel to help you celebrate with your loved ones. Couples can choose to take a river or ocean cruise, for a different way to experience their getaway. This agent is also a certified Disney Travel Agent for those that want to visit the theme parks or other settings. Some of the destinations Sara can arrange include:

• Hawaii
  • Caribbean
  • Europe
  • Mexico
  • Woman-owned

What types of travel do you specialize in?

Cruises
Destination Weddings
Family Trips
Group Travel / Tours
Honeymoons
Luxury Trips
Romantic Trips

What destinations do you specialize in?

Alaska
Caribbean
East Europe
Hawaii
Mexico
North America
West Europe

What travel services do you provide?

Emergency Assistance

Team

Sara Parris
Sara Parris
Owner

I love to travel, its one of the reasons I have become travel agent, Ive done solo travel and traveled with my kids, both have their own excitements. I tease my kids that my retirement will be traveling around the world, booking my next adventures!

As a parent (single parent) my family of 6 requires planning when we travel. Like any mama I try to plan for for everything but time is limited. Now I can help other families plan trips to grandma or their next wild adventure! Special details like making sure your kids are seated with you on the plane, logistics of kids/bathroom/luggage and layovers are things I can make easier for you.

Girls trip, Gays trip, Destination Weddings, Honeymoons, Anniversaries, Family Reunions and the list goes on! Whatever reason you have for traveling I can help. Cruises, Air, Hotel, Train and Tour Packages, all can be customized just for you!

Happy Traveling!

Sara

Central Anchorage, AK, 99504-273
9072025625
Location of (Midnight Sun Travel)

Other vendors in Anchorage for your wedding