Minneapolis, MN 55410 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Michelle DuPuis Photography

Visit www.dupuisphotography.com to see more.

Follow Michelle DuPuis Photography on

7 Reviews for Michelle DuPuis Photography

Justin · Married on 12/13/2008

Michelle did a wonderful job making sure we got photos of what was important to us. She acted in a very professional and courteous manner throughout the ceremony and during the reception. She was able to capture our day with both staged and spontaneous shots. The number of details she photographed surprised us when we looked through the beautiful albums she prepared for us. The creativity in many of her photos uniquely summed up our day. I highly recommend Michelle.

Sent on 02/09/2009

Dorothy · Married on 09/20/2008

We couldn't have been more pleased with our photos. Michelle has a very unique approach to photography and captures everything you want from your wedding. Each photo has its own significant meaning that tells a story. She definitely captures the emotions and feelings of everyone as it takes you right back to your special day. I highly recommend her as your wedding photographer if you want professional, high quality work with an artistic approach. The service is excellent and they are wonderful to work with. We couldn't have asked for more.

Sent on 02/27/2009

Hope · Married on 10/07/2007

Having an artistic, "photo journalist" type photographer was a huge wedding priority for us. Michelle was a dream to work with during our planning stages and our ceremony. We met once to discuss the types of photos we were interested in and she took things from there. From booking right through our wedding day working with Michelle was completely stress free. She took stunning, thoughtful photos of the usual suspects but also our musicians, the beautiful park we were married in, our wedding guests.... She thought of everything. She over delivered and exceeded all of our expectations. Michelle is so skilled. I don't remember having to pose for photos (like I remember doing over, and over, and over from weddings I was a brides maid in) yet somehow she managed to get amazing shots. This was perfect. The photo albums she creates as part of the packages are stunning and of the highest quality. Her turn around time on delivery of photos was very quick.

We were married two years ago and have hired Michelle twice since. Once as a baby gift for my sister, and once when our own baby was two weeks old. She has proven her talents and professionalism on each occasion. I can't recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 02/04/2009