VIA VINCENZO MONTI 8, Milan, IT IT 0002Z Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,900
Availability Check your date

About Michela Lunardi Events

Located in Milano, Italy, Michela Lunardi Events is a wedding planner organizing events in Lake Como and the Italian Riviera. Michela is a full-service planner, offering options such as payment schedules, location search, and budget management. Michela Lunardi Events can help with the initial process to get things moving, or they can stick with couples through the design phase and the wedding day itself. They plan destination, religious, civil, and non-religious weddings.

Michela Lunardi Events may be involved with the rehearsal dinner, reception, and ceremony. One of Michela’s specialties is flower design; she feels that the floral arrangements help to set the tone for the event, so she takes part in trainings to help her sharpen her skills in this area. Other services include:

• Referrals

small wedding italy 51 1011198

3 Reviews for Michela Lunardi Events

Cornel Amarie · Married on 04/06/2019

Best wedding planner

My wife and I can’t thank Michela enough for what an incredible job she did planning our wedding in Lake Como. Everything was perfect and she took care of every detail. We had a very short time to plan (three weeks) and she was there every step of the way, helping us plan our dream wedding.

Sent on 09/19/2019

Dear Cornel,
    Thank you so much, it was a pleasure for me to take care of your romantic wedding.
    A big hug from Italy!

Julie C. · Married on 06/28/2018

Our Wedding - Lake Como

Hi, I'm writing a review for Michela because she was a great wedding planner for us! My husband and I are American, but we decided to plan a destination wedding in Italy since we went there on vacation before we got married and just fell in love with it. Our wedding was on June 28th, 2018, and we had 22 guests. We decided to do the civil wedding at the beautiful Villa Carlotta and then we had the reception at another amazing villa in Varenna. We actually organized everything in a very short amount of time (8 months!), and Michela was so helpful throughout the entire process. We organized multiple phone and skype calls with her, and many emails back and forth, and she was extremely available in helping us feel comfortable with all of the organization of the vendors, transportation details, stylist, catering, etc....and the fact that she speaks both fluent English and Italian (since we don't speak the language!) is a real plus. I would recommend to other brides who are doing destination weddings, to travel to that country a few days before to work with your wedding planner to see everything in person and finalize the last minute details, which is what we did with Michela. In addition to our wedding, she also helped plan a rehearsal dinner with just a few close family and friends. I would recommend Michela based on her superior organizational skills, her commitment to us and delivering us exactly what we wanted for our wedding, and her sweet personality. She really was an important part of our wedding!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Michela Lunardi Events's reply:

Dear Julie, thank you so much for the kind words, and for the honor of helping to plan your special day. Your wedding in Lake Como was truly memorable, and I'm so happy that you both enjoyed it so much! All my best wishes for a wonderful future together, and I am at your disposal for anything else you may need. Keep in touch! All my best, Michela

Sarah D. · Married on 05/04/2018

Italian Beach Wedding Come True!

I wanted to write a review here on Wedding Wire, since I will be forever grateful for Michela's expertise, advice, and professionalism in planning our wedding! I am an American from New York, and my now-husband is Italian, so we wanted to have a small but picturesque ceremony (about 40 guests) in one of our favorite places in Italy - the Italian Riviera in Liguria! We originally heard of Michela and her team because they were recommended by a dear friend of my husband's, and we could not have been happier! I’ve included some of the details of our wedding here, in case it will help other brides: Michela offers different wedding packages with all of the services included which can also be customized. She helped us to customize a package for a beach wedding, which was the perfect fit for us! We got married in a beautiful beach wedding on May 4th, 2018, with the civil ceremony directly on the beach; we had an English-speaking officiator who presided over the ceremony, with whom we customized it a bit to our liking. After our ceremony on the beach, we had an Italian-style aperitivo on a gorgeous hotel veranda overlooking the sea, and a scrumptious Italian dinner with an open bar. It was fantastic! Michela and her team also helped with all of the style elements (we chose white and pastel colors for our theme), and she even arranged to have a makeup and hair-styling team meet us at our hotel for the wedding day. The musical elements were also very important to us (since I work in the business), and Michela was able to work with me in finding the absolute perfect DJ and customizing the set list. Not only did Michela and her team do such a great job for our actual wedding day, but they also went the extra mile and helped to plan a perfect brunch the day afterwards, overlooking the sea! The whole experience was really unforgettable. Michela really made our Italian beach wedding dream come true, and her warm and knowledgeable personality really made the difference for me. I cannot recommend her and her team enough! Grazie mille Michela!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Michela Lunardi Events's reply:

Dear Sarah, thank you so much for your lovely review, and for your trust in me. It was truly a pleasure helping you and Riccardo to plan your exquisite beach wedding, and I'm so happy that everything was to your liking. I wish you both the best for your exciting and beautiful future together! Please keep in touch; I remain at your disposal for anything you may need. All my best, Michela

Michela Lunardi Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,900.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 90.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• VIA VINCENZO MONTI 8 Milan, Italy, IT 0002Z See on map
    0039 (0) 2 46712515 (Phone number)