VIA VINCENZO MONTI 8, Milan, IT IT 0002Z Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $2,900
Availability Check your date

About Michela Lunardi Events

Located in Milano, Italy, Michela Lunardi Events is a wedding planner organizing events in Lake Como and the Italian Riviera. Michela is a full-service planner, offering options such as payment schedules, location search, and budget management. Michela Lunardi Events can help with the initial process to get things moving, or they can stick with couples through the design phase and the wedding day itself. They plan destination, religious, civil, and non-religious weddings.

Michela Lunardi Events may be involved with the rehearsal dinner, reception, and ceremony. One of Michela’s specialties is flower design; she feels that the floral arrangements help to set the tone for the event, so she takes part in trainings to help her sharpen her skills in this area. Other services include:

• Referrals
0e7a83842a14f5fa DSC 6322
small wedding italy 51 1011198

2 Reviews for Michela Lunardi Events

Sarah D. · Married on 05/04/2018

Italian Beach Wedding Come True!

I wanted to write a review here on Wedding Wire, since I will be forever grateful for Michela's expertise, advice, and professionalism in planning our wedding! I am an American from New York, and my now-husband is Italian, so we wanted to have a small but picturesque ceremony (about 40 guests) in one of our favorite places in Italy - the Italian Riviera in Liguria! We originally heard of Michela and her team because they were recommended by a dear friend of my husband's, and we could not have been happier! I’ve included some of the details of our wedding here, in case it will help other brides: Michela offers different wedding packages with all of the services included which can also be customized. She helped us to customize a package for a beach wedding, which was the perfect fit for us! We got married in a beautiful beach wedding on May 4th, 2018, with the civil ceremony directly on the beach; we had an English-speaking officiator who presided over the ceremony, with whom we customized it a bit to our liking. After our ceremony on the beach, we had an Italian-style aperitivo on a gorgeous hotel veranda overlooking the sea, and a scrumptious Italian dinner with an open bar. It was fantastic! Michela and her team also helped with all of the style elements (we chose white and pastel colors for our theme), and she even arranged to have a makeup and hair-styling team meet us at our hotel for the wedding day. The musical elements were also very important to us (since I work in the business), and Michela was able to work with me in finding the absolute perfect DJ and customizing the set list. Not only did Michela and her team do such a great job for our actual wedding day, but they also went the extra mile and helped to plan a perfect brunch the day afterwards, overlooking the sea! The whole experience was really unforgettable. Michela really made our Italian beach wedding dream come true, and her warm and knowledgeable personality really made the difference for me. I cannot recommend her and her team enough! Grazie mille Michela!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Michela Lunardi Events's reply:

Dear Sarah, thank you so much for your lovely review, and for your trust in me. It was truly a pleasure helping you and Riccardo to plan your exquisite beach wedding, and I'm so happy that everything was to your liking. I wish you both the best for your exciting and beautiful future together! Please keep in touch; I remain at your disposal for anything you may need. All my best, Michela

Michela Lunardi Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,900.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 90.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• VIA VINCENZO MONTI 8 Milan, Italy, IT 0002Z See on map
    0039 (0) 2 46712515 (Phone number)