5 Lake Front Drive, Miramar Beach, FL 32550 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 20

About Michael K Photography

Your exclusive luxury and destination wedding photographer and cinematographer based out of Destin, Florida. Available for travel world wide.

Mission

The creative aspect of visual story telling is what I love the most! Being completely present in the midst of all that can and does happen is more than just a great challenge; it's my greatest reward as a trusted photographer, and cinematographer. It is my highest intention to bring your images to life in a way that is as unique as you are. Allow me to make your weddings most cherished moments leap off the pages into the eyes and hearts of generations to come! For me, it's not just an image, it's Art!

Description

Your premier "one stop shop" for both wedding photography and heart invoking cinematography. We specialize in the art of story telling, and our highly acclaimed "same day edit" is available for bringing your wedding day to the next level! Allow my highly experienced team and I to make your Wedding day memories extraordinary! Please call us today and book your wedding now! Visit my website at www.michaelkphotography.com and blog for more details!

zx7a9581

Michael K Photography 1
  • KIM

KIM R BORDEAUX · Married on 06/15/2019

Professionalism, Personable and well, Perfect

Michael kept things moving. It's too soon to even have our photos back yet but we enjoyed him so much. I can't wait to see them!

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Angel

Angel · Married on 12/31/2018

Michael K was Amazing!

Our outdoor wedding got rained out at the last minute. The ceremony photos and photography hour I had envisioned went right out the window! This did not seem to phase Michael or his team at all. He took over and told us where to stand and what to do to have amazing wedding photos. The photos are absolutely fantastic! He had me all my edited photos within two weeks of the wedding! His team member even solicited an umbrella from a stranger for a couple of pictures when the rain had died down to a sprinkle- some of the best photos are with that random umbrella! I had one of those weddings where nothing went according to plan, Michael and team came in and displayed a high level of skill and professionalism that helped make everything turn out wonderfully! I highly recommend him!

Sent on 02/08/2019
    Michael K Photography 2

Ralph · Married on 08/26/2017

Michael and his team were excellent! They made us feel very comfortable and he knew what my fiance (now wife :-)) wanted for the next picture before she even had to say anything. They went above and beyond to capture the last bit of sunset and made sure we got the pictures we truly wanted. They were capturing all the moments whilst not physically being in the middle of it all, which is a talent in itself! Highly recommend Michael for your wedding and if you can combine it with Sherri as your wedding planner who is his wife.

Sent on 09/24/2017

Award

Michael K Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

• Florals By The Sea
    Florals By The Sea Wedding Florists

We just love Michael, he is an amazing photographer! and will take stunning pictures. He is also very fun and makes the whole experience wonderful! You truly cannot go wrong by choosing him! Sally Florals By The Sea

• 5 Lake Front Drive Miramar Beach, 32550 See on map