1535 Crystal Lake Circle, Green Bay, WI 54311 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 27
  • Deals 1

About Michael Gray, Saxophone

Michael Gray is a professional musician who specializes in creating just the right atmosphere for your special events. Whether it is a traditional wedding, non-traditional wedding, or party, Michael can set up the right group to make a perfect day.

Michael is a classically-trained saxophonist who also performs on flute, clarinet and voice. He is available for solo, duo, or trio work. For more information, please contact him today.

Musical stylings range from classical to jazz to rock to funk to alternative to contemporary.

3576423673195310815
mike2

• Videos 5

1 Reviews for Michael Gray, Saxophone

Leslie · Married on 07/24/2010

Michael played the classical saxophone for my ceremony music. I found him after posting a craigslist ad (risky!) and I really lucked out with him. He was professional, personable and flexible (my ceremony ran late and he was really willing to work around that with me)
    I wasn't present for a lot of the pre-ceremony playing but the one time I was near (and he saw me) he started playing my one request! It was amazing to hear my favorite song ever as I walked away from the building to take more pictures. Everyone told me how much they enjoyed him and I would 100% recommend.

Sent on 08/12/2010

Michael Gray, Saxophone's reply:

It was a pleasure to play on your special day! Beautiful venue, beautiful couple, and a beautiful day!

Michael Gray, Saxophone FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Reception Music, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Flute, Piano, Saxophone
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs

1 Wedding Deal & Discount