Atlanta, GA 30329 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6

About Michael Burbrink Videography

Originally from Lorton, VA right outside of Washington, D.C., I currently reside in Atlanta, GA with my wife, Rebecca, where I work as a school counselor at an elementary school. I have a true passion for photography, film, and capturing life's special moments. I love to create cinematic wedding films that capture and tell the story of your wedding day. While this day will undoubtedly be one of the best days of your life, may the truly best days be yet to come! For inquiries, please call or email me. I'd love to talk!

Phone: 571-232-7820

Videos 5 Videos

10 Reviews for Michael Burbrink Videography

Alexis W. · Married on 02/01/2021

Hire Him!!

Michael came highly recommended to me by a family member who worked with him. From the beginning he was professional, responsive, flexible, and paid close attention to detail! He is also probably the nicest person I've ever met in my entire life! You can tell that he is very passionate about what he does and he works hard to make sure he captures every important moment and detail at your wedding. Our video was AMAZING! It was like a movie!! Everyone that I showed it to was brought to tears! We got married in January 2019 and I still get chills watching it! It was worth every penny! Thank you Michael, you are the BEST!!

Sent on 08/27/2020

Jessi J. · Married on 12/09/2020

Best Video Ever!

Michael did an absolutely amazing job. He was so easy to work with, personable, and captured our day better than I could have ever imagined.

Sent on 12/08/2020

Amanda S. · Married on 10/30/2020

Highly recommend!

Michael was so great and easy to work with, and we are absolutely in love with our wedding video!! He not only captured our day perfectly but also edited the video in a way that captured the vibe of our wedding and reception. Can’t recommend Michael enough!!

Sent on 12/22/2020

• Atlanta, GA, 30329 See on map
    Location of (Michael Burbrink Videography)