Phoenix, AZ 85010 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 32

About MiA Cosmetics by Linda Valenzuela

Introduced in 1999, Mia Cosmetics is a growing force aimed at satisfying the real and fantasy beauty needs of people and professionals through quality products and services. Linda's vast experience means that she can create any look her clients desire while enhancing their true, natural beauty. An expert in her field, Linda is a popular guest teacher and lecturer at notable cosmetology and art schools, as well as volunteer instructor for the Fresh Start Women's Foundation.

LINDA

Linda Valenzuela, owner and master stylist, she started her career as a 17-year-old prodigy in the cosmetology field. Also studied at Parsons School of Design in New York. With her youthful energy and fresh talent, she found work in an upscale New York City salon. She instantly found herself working onsite in the fashion industry, styling hair and makeup for photo shoots, fashion shows and a range of theatrical and commercial productions. Now a professional stylist for over 10 years, Linda's work has appeared in the fashion magazines, catalogues, and runways, including W Magazine, SkyMall and FIDM Prom Web LA.

Contact us today!

vaw 019

• Videos 1

12 Reviews for MiA Cosmetics by Linda Valenzuela

Emmy · Married on 10/29/2017

Linda and her team did an absolutely fantastic job on the hair and makeup for myself, as well as my bridesmaids and families for my recent wedding. Linda was professional, sweet, and extremely patient with all of us. The entire experience was seamless from planning, the trial, and the wedding morning. I would recommend her and her team to anyone!! Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Mariele · Married on 10/24/2014

Linda is the best and of course her team as well! they did a great job with our hair and make up. Definitely someone I would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 11/08/2014

Denise · Married on 05/26/2013

My wedding was May 26 2012 I must say i was very pleased with her services. My hair is always a mess never could I imagine my hair looking so amazing and it stayed that way all night. Very perfessional and answered all my calls and questions (Brides have a million questions everythough its only for hair and makeup). I had a group of 5 we were all done on time and alll of us looked beautiful and had are own look witch is what we wanted. If im in a future wedding or know of anyone getting married Id diffently have to say my makeup artist and DJ made my day perfect. Excellent makeup that stayed on all night hair looked amazing they rock I would love to take the classes they hold one day. Thank you so much again for all your amazing work and the pictures that i will hold forver close to my heart that look amazing thanks to you.

Sent on 09/04/2013

MiA Cosmetics by Linda Valenzuela FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup

• MiFoto Photobooth Rentals
    MiFoto Photobooth Rentals Photo Booths

Excellent service, Oustading Customer service. Linda is a pleasure to work with and her work is simply stunning!