MG Photography & Videography

Mableton, GA View map Visit website
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Based in Mableton, Georgia, MG Photography & Videography is passionate about fashioning heartfelt wedding images that showcase their clients’ milestone moments. This accomplished company is led by husband-and-wife team Markeita and Earnest, a pair of natural creatives who love to document special days. Markeita excels in photography, while Earnest oversees the videography side of the business. Together, this duo can’t wait to capture every tender and tear-jerking scene of your once-in-a-lifetime occasion.

MG Photography & Videography provides a range of services designed to make sure that you receive the best possible keepsakes. Additional hours, the option of a second photographer, and coverage of multiple locations are just a few of the features that the business offers. Markeita specializes in a range of photographic styles, from traditional to contemporary. A selection of photography items is available, such as prints, digital files, canvases, and albums.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3500

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Matted Prints
Prints

• Richard
    Richard K. Married on 08/24/2021

Amazing experience

Honestly I couldn’t ask for a more coordinated team for our wedding day. Honestly my fiancé and I were blessed. I called myself groomzilla but honestly they gave me the peace in mind I needed. It was one less thing to worry about. Communication was on point, I could see the vision they had planned for our wedding as it was explained to me. The photos attached are just the sneak peek they gave us. I can’t wait for the final Video and photos. We cried when we saw these. Thank you.
  • Anastasia
    Anastasia K. Married on 01/12/2019

Simply the best!

MG Photography helped make my wedding day so special. They went above and beyond my vision and gave me wonderful photos that I can look back on for a lifetime.

1706 Virginia Circle SW Mableton, GA, 30126
2054276757
Location of (MG Photography & Videography)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding