Memories By Lindsay

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Most Popular Price
  • I am an adventurous couples photographer. I feel I am the luckiest person in the world because for a living I get to capture two people crazy in love for one another.

If you are the kind of couple willing to get wind in your air, climb rocks barefoot, adventure places most are afraid to hike, get a little wet and dirty then you and I will be best buds in no time.

A little something about me other than photography. I am an Army wife to the most amazing supportive husband. You may even see him come to our session, he is my right hand. Plus he's the jokster. (Your welcome for the ab workout). I may have an addiction to coffee, okay I have an addition to coffee... Indie folk music is my jam, you will catch me staying up all night editing with this on Pandora. I love the water, what can I say I'm a Florida girl at heart. I have this wanderlust heart to see new things, experience new adventurers and meet new people. I'm always onto the next big adrenaline rush. My husband brings out that side in me.

I love capturing people at their happiest times. I'm not about forced awkward posing, I want the real kind of love, the kind of love where you are so in the moment I'm capturing the in-between when you think no one is watching. I want the steamy, intimate, kiss you on the neck, pull her hair back, smack her butt, kind of love. Capturing real moments with real people, That's photography to me.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Prints

• Linh
    Linh T. Married on 12/11/2021

The BEST wedding photographer hands down!

When I first reached out to Lindsay about photographing my wedding, I didn’t know it was the BEST DECISION I’ve ever made ever. And let me tell you why. She’s beyond talented, she’s super well organized, communicates well, she cares and most importantly she’s so freaking fun to work with. From our engagement photoshoot to the wedding day, my husband and I had so much fun and super relaxing because Lindsay made us feel like friends and be dorky ourselves.

My wedding was originally planned for April 2020 but you probably have guessed, we had to reschedule 4 times due to the pandemic till December 2021. Lindsay was extremely kind and accommodating to move the dates with us, and you know life took you in places and even though she wasn’t in Washington anymore, she came back for us. I particularly appreciated the set of questionnaires she sent out ahead of time for what we look for, when and who we would like to have photos with, and what's important to us. Because of that, the wedding was a piece of cake and stress free.

After I shared my wedding photos from Lindsay’s gallery, my phone exploded because of all the texts I’ve had from friends and families about how much they love the photos and the moments Lindsay captured and asked for her contact for their future wedding. And it’s definitely not easy because it was an indoor event and on a cloudy dark winter day! I can't even imagine how hard it was to work with not ideal lighting but she absolutely nailed it!

Lindsay if you’re reading this: thank you from the bottom of our hearts for being our photographer and friend! We will cherish these moments that you helped capture forever!

Do yourself a favor and reach out to Lindsay asap because it’ll be the best decision you’d make too!
  • Aubree
    Aubree Married on 08/22/2021

Truly the best photographer out there!

I don’t know what my wedding day would’ve been like without Lindsay but I’m so glad we didn’t have to find out! The quality of her service is unmatchable. She made me feel like the most important person on my big day and made sure the day was seamless, she really is so much more than a photographer! She is so thoughtful, kind and makes her job seem effortless while delivering the best photos! Not to mention we received our entire gallery so much faster than I would’ve imagined! We could not say enough good things about her and neither could the guests! Look no further cause she delivers the most exceptional photos and service. 10/10 would recommend to any bride, or anyone who wants amazing photos! Thank you Lindsay for being so amazing!
    Stephanie V. Married on 08/14/2021

We love Lindsay!

We are very happy that we hired her as our photographer. When Lindsay says “I got you”, she means it. She works really hard for her couples before, during and after the wedding. She stuck with us as we downsized our 2020 wedding to an intimate ceremony and postponed reception. Through rain and wildfires, she beautifully captured all our special moments. No matter what’s happening she will find the shot and her photos will make you feel like you’re reliving your wedding. Lindsay is fun loving, professional and makes the experience feel easy. Hire her, you won’t regret it.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Kaitlin & Mark
    109 photos · 10/06/2018

316 Leatherwood Dr. Maryville, TN, 37803

24/7
Location of (Memories By Lindsay)

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding