Shalimar, FL 32579 Map · Phone number

About Melissa Green Photography

There is nothing I love more than a personal wedding story. All the beautiful details captured to enhance the memories. I strive to show the pure raw emotion of my subject, whether that be a couple saying their "I do's" or a father walking his precious baby girl down the aisle. My vision is to capture your moment in a creative way, telling your story through striking, memorable images using both real and artistic styles of photography. The possibilities are endless.

Going on my fourth year in business with weddings and I love every minute of it. I am a photographer based out of Northwest Florida serving the Destin - Panama City Beach - Pensacola area. I shoot 100% digital with a Nikon D300 and carry a backup camera with to every shoot. If I had to describe my photography in 10 words or less; I would call it vivid, imaginative, candid with a photojournalistic flare to it. My passion for photography has always been a part of my life but it's changed within the past year as I've decided to look at it more as a business venture. I have versatility in not only taking photos but editing them as well. I'm up to date on the latest editing software and you can find me most nights editing my little heart away from my most recent session.

My passion of wedding photography has enabled me to travel the world and have thus far photographed beautiful destination weddings in Montego Bay Jamaica, Punta Cana Dominican Republic, The Mayan Riviera Mexico and Turtle Bay Hawaii.

Slideshow Featured Krystal Beach Wedding, Destin Florida:

MRG0326

3 Reviews for Melissa Green Photography

• Kat

Kat · Married on 09/25/2010

Melissa was AWESOME to work with! The atmosphere was relaxed and fun, and she made us feel right at home in her home. I went with 2 friends, so we were there for over 5 hours, between pictures, hair, and clothing changes. Melissa went along with every idea we had, and had more than a few great ones of her own as well! When I got my pictures back, my first response was "there is NO WAY that's MY butt in that picture!" She's a genius!!

Sent on 04/06/2011

KC · Married on 09/26/2009

She is awesome. I found her on the internet, and i just loved her style of photography! She was def worth every penny. All of our photos (like 2000) are AMAZING! I wouldn't have changed anything about her.She is HIGHLY RECOMENDED.

Sent on 03/22/2010

Andrea · Married on 06/12/2009

Melissa is an incredibly talented photographer as well as one of the nicest people I've ever met. She did a wonderful job, our wedding photos are stunning, and I honestly think having her there on our big day was one of the best decisions we made! I can't say enough good things about her. Her work really speaks for itself and she truly is a wonderful person. Her calming presence was a blessing on one of the happiest, yet most stressful days of my life!

Sent on 03/17/2010

Melissa Green Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Thank You Cards

• Faber Photography, llc
    Faber Photography, llc Wedding Photographers

Melissa is a very talented photographer. She truly knows how to capture the beautiful emotion of a wedding day. Any bride would be lucky to have Melissa Green Photography for their wedding day!

• Shalimar, 32579 See on map