Chesterfield, VA 23832 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8

About Melissa Crouterfield, Pianist

Melissa Crouterfield is a Richmond local with a Bachelor's Degree in Piano as well as a Bachelor's Degree in Theater Arts. She currently plays piano for her career at Liberty University in the Theater Arts Department. Melissa has played for numerous weddings, choirs, camps, orchestra pits, voice lessons, and made recordings used for rehearsals, lessons, and auditions. In addition to piano, Melissa is a talented vocalist and guitarist as well. She loves any style of music and the challenge of making what you picture for your wedding day, a reality.

weddingwirepic

• Videos 4

9 Reviews for Melissa Crouterfield, Pianist

• Kristina

Kristina · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Saying Melissa was amazing doesn't even do her justice. Not only was she absolutely wonderful to work with, she is SO talented. She was willing to learn songs and helped suggest songs in the areas that I couldn't come up with anything (which were many). She was early to both the rehearsal and the ceremony and even entertained my extremely energetic step-daughter when she got bored and antsy. We weren't able to meet prior to the rehearsal so she sent a playlist of suggestions and ideas and put together the whole thing while I was busy with school and planning. She will be an amazing addition to any wedding and the music will be beautiful. My family is still raving about how great she is!

Sent on 10/17/2016
  • W

Whitney · Married on 07/02/2016

Melissa was incredible to work with! Zero stress, so kind, professional, and an accomplished pianist! I had a few particular songs I wanted and she found great arrangements, and for others I just had more of an idea of what I wanted and she pulled some great recommendations that worked perfectly. I actually wanted to change one song late in the game and she had no problem making that happen. Beyond being a beautiful pianist, she knows her stuff with the actual wedding- being able to adjust to the speed of the wedding party, adding and cutting where necessary on the fly to make everything line up where it's supposed to, etc. It was a relief knowing that I didn't have to worry one bit about the music. And the price is EXCELLENT. Of all of my vendors, Melissa is the one I would most recommend to other brides.

Sent on 01/04/2017

Melissa is the definition of flexible. With her background in theatre, she can do anything. I was so glad that Melissa reached out to my husband and I. She jumped right on the band wagon only a few weeks before the wedding, prepared a list of songs, recommended version differentiation, took all my request etc. Because of my insane schedule, we could not actually meet in person before the wedding so she recorded a demo of how some of the songs were coming along and sent them to me so I could hear them! Needless to say, Melissa played flawlessly at our wedding ceremony and I don't know what I would have done without her. Thank you Melissa!

Sent on 07/23/2016