Meghan Casey Photography

Lebanon, NJ View map Visit website
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

Meghan Casey Photography is a wedding photography studio based in Lebanon, New Jersey. It is owned by Meghan who is passionate about documenting each individual love story in an artistic and classic way. She and her team work to preserve a couple’s wedding event with authenticity so that the final gallery of images accurately reflects the day’s emotions.

At Meghan Casey Photography, the team works to provide each client an experience that has been tailored to their needs. They offer assistance with timeline creation and planning to ensure that the documentation of the event goes smoothly. Among the services offered are engagement sessions and additional hours. A second photographer can also be present on the big day. The final images may be received in the form of albums, prints, digital files, and more.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
High-Res Images
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Prints
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
  • Allison
    Allison M. Married on 10/10/2020

The best!!!

What an absolute joy to work with! From the onset of us finding Meghan she was so accommodating and made us feel so comfortable! She was extremely professional and kept us posted on any updates/timelines/needs throughout the entire process. She was genuinely so excited for us and really made us feel so special the entire time! Meghan had wonderful suggestions for poses and pictures to take but was also wanted to make sure we got every picture we wanted —- she was sure to ask these questions prior to our wedding so we were able to move through everything with ease. Beyond this Meghan captured every single moment of our day. The pictures were so clear and so beautiful and she got some of the most amazing candid photos while also capturing the planned pictures we desired. She was so kind and really mindful at not taking us away from our wedding but also knowing when it made sense to grab a couple shots so we could relive our memories forever! We will definitely recommend Meghan and will absolutely be using her again!
    Hope B. Married on 09/26/2020

Megan Casey Photography is ABSOLUTELY worth it!

My husband and I had a large wedding planned with a different photographer... and then cornoa virus happened and squashed our plans. Our original photographer was from out of state, so at the time he was not able to come to NJ. I was upset, but then I found Megan. She was so accommodating and easy going. My husband and I wanted to go to a local reservoir to take pictures, even though we knew we would miss out on some of our "family picnic time." Megan and her husband were able to use the scenery around our church to give us the most BEAUTIFUL photos. This meant so much to us, because we did not have to sacrifice time with our friends and family after the wedding. Megan and her husband are phenomenal- I am not creative at all, but she knew exactly how to tell me to pose and where to stand to get the best pictures. Her husband was usually taking the similar pictures from a different angle, which was awesome. Megan was really patient with me when it came to making my album---I mean REALLY patient. I had such a hard time narrowing down pictures and it took me a long time... like more than 6 months to figure out what should go in the album. But Megan never rushed me, and the finished product was even more beautiful than I imagined. My husband and I are so happy with our pictures that we are actually using Megan Casey Photography AGAIN for our post COVID wedding instead of our original photographer. I can't say enough great things about her!
  • Melissa
    Melissa C. Married on 09/29/2019

Look no further

I am not even sure where to begin except that Meghan literally saved our wedding! Her and her husband are the best. They took two awkward people and made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. Our pictures were GORGEOUS!! Meghan has such a quick turnaround and walks you through any editing you may want. Just love her!!!

Lebanon, New Jersey Lebanon, NJ, 08833
Location of (Meghan Casey Photography)

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding