Megan Vaughan Photography

Forest, VA View map
$4,750 Most Popular Price

$4,750 Most Popular Price

Ahhhh, he finally asked and you're starting to plan the wedding! That ring on your finger is gorgeous, by the way.

It wasn't that long ago that I was in your shoes... planning my own wedding. The whole process can be overwhelming. You're keeping your budget in mind, but you also want really beautiful photographs. I TOTALLY understand. Choosing a photographer is a really important decision, as well as a huge investment. I always encourage brides to not only consider the budget and the work, but also the connection they feel with a photographer. Your photographs will be that much more beautiful if you feel at ease and comfortable with who is behind the camera.

The wedding experience begins at $4000 and includes everything you need for a well-rounded experience! I look forward to hearing from you!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4000.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4750

2nd Shooter
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Jordan
    Jordan Married on 10/09/2020

Fantastic!!

Megan and her husband are so fun to work with! They make everything feel so natural! Her pictures are beyond amazing!
  • alissa_carolynne
    Alissa Married on 05/04/2019

makes you feel like a queen

I hired Megan for my engagement/wedding shot package after seeing her shoot my best friends wedding, 4 years earlier. I honestly didn't even look at other photographers. I had watched her via instagram and knew she was the style I wanted from the get go.

I'm not sure if it's most men or just my husband, but he hates getting his photograph taken... but coming out of our engagement session he said "wow! megan made me feel like I was doing everything right and like a straight rockstar".
    Her constant whooping, "YAAASSS"'s and "work it" had us laughing, feeling amazing and because of that our pictures turned out better than I could've imagined. I knew our wedding photos would be even better (if that was possible)!... it was.

Megan and Mitch are an amazing couple and photography duo. You can't go wrong! I can't wait till we decide to grow our family so I can hire again for a maternity shoot.
    Jess Married on 09/15/2018
    Megan, holy crap, this girl. She is a freaking wonder woman. Not only is she the sweetest person ever, but she is so incredibly talented. I had been following her for awhile before I got engaged and knew from the start I wanted her to photograph my wedding. The wedding package includes an engagement shoot which is such a smart move. This allowed her to get to know us and figure out how we photograph. I let her decide the location for ours and she ended up choosing the spot I was hoping she would! Sharp Top Mountain. OH MY GOODNESS! These photos are so fire. My husband and I have gotten so many compliments on them saying they should be in magazines and that they're the most beautiful photos they've ever seen.
    Our (outdoor) wedding took place during Hurricane Florence and was located in Southern Virginia, right at the border for NC. The whole week leading up to it was probably the most stressed out I've ever been. Megan was not only honest and professional, but treated me like a friend instead of a client during this highly stressful time. I appreciate her so much for that. Luckily, Florence didn't have too much of an impact on our location until a day or two after the wedding so we were able to keep all of our original plans for First Look and Ceremony locations. I haven't seen all of the photos from the wedding yet, but the photos she's shown me so far are AMAZING! HO-LY Crap. She's a real life goddess/magician/super human because her photographs are pure magic. Did I mention this is the second hurricane she's shot in PREGNANT! Like, wow! I could go on and on, but I do have a character limit. For real though, if you're even just thinking about hiring Megan as your photographer, DO IT! You will not regret it at all. I promise you!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

25 photos · 07/11/2016
  • Connor & Carleigh
    27 photos · 06/20/2016

Forest, 24551
Location of (Megan Vaughan Photography)

Megan Vaughan Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Megan Vaughan Photography include in the starting price?

Megan Vaughan Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Megan Vaughan Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Megan Vaughan Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Megan Vaughan Photography offer?

Megan Vaughan Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does Megan Vaughan Photography offer?

Megan Vaughan Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Megan Vaughan Photography offer for wedding events?

Megan Vaughan Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Megan Vaughan Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Megan Vaughan Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding