Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Megan Danser Photography

A photographer for super-duper-in-love and fabulous people....that's probably you!

Hiiiii! My name is Megan and I'm so happy you are here checkin' things out.

I have a soft spot in my heart for allllll the things love brings. Especially the kind of love that is exploding! So I'm in a very happy place when I spend my days photographing weddings and engagement sessions. I devote a large amount of time to creating each client's galleries, therefore I accept a limited number of weddings a year. I believe in the importance of exclusivity on your wedding weekend. Yours will be the only wedding I book that week! I'm allllll yours!

I shoot with an eye for detail and a flair for fashion. My style is a mix of photojournalism to capture the events and movement of your wedding day with a dash of traditional portraiture to make your images timeless and classic. The most important detail caught with my camera is the love shared between your family, friends and fiance. And from my past experiences there is a whooooooole lotta that goin around!!

When I'm not shooting BEAUTY-full weddings and couples, I'm with my family. They are my number one priority. I'm married to a super handsome and talented musician named Drew. We have a wild and adorable toddler named Leo. And two super sweet pets - a Husky named Beau and a kitty named Sasha. Our house is loud, but full of love and smiles.

I can't wait to hear more about you and your love story. Let's do this!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Destination / Travel (2)
Liability Insurance (2)
Canvas (1)
Prints (1)

Megan photographed kids for my retail store and did AWESOME! She learned the kids' names in a snap and made them feel comfortable by being her fun, goofy self, when she need to be! The kids LOVED her! She got great shots of us and I loved the pics. You can't go wrong with Megan as your photographer!

Profile Picture Leslie, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I CANNOT say enough great things about Megan! Not only is she an AMAZING photographer but she made me feel like we had been best friends for years...I actually consider her a great friend now! She was able to take control of my insane family and got our pics done in a very timely manner. She was super easy to work with and took all of my crazy bride ideas and made them reality! She had great pacakage options and they are worth EVERY penny! I got thank you cards and a photography book and everything is super high quality! Pick Megan bc she is honestly the BEST!!!

Profile Picture Michele, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Megan was nothing short of amazing! From the engagement photos to the wedding day, I’m completely in awe of how great they look. On top of the quality of her work, she has a great eye and mind for creativity and getting the perfect shot. We did our wedding and reception at the same venue so it was very important we kept the cocktail hour to exactly an hour. Megan was very efficient and kept everyone in our party organized so that we were able to get as many shots without going over. We would recommend her services to everyone we know!

Profile Picture Anthony, 9/23/17, 1 Review

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1401294582900 smalllog

Complimentary Engagement Session!!

$835.00 Value | Promo Code: ENGAGED
A complimentary engagement session WITH printing rights to the digital files in your gallery, is included with ANY type of wedding photography coverage booked! Yayyyy!!
#WWb5bdeeec167a7ba6

1 ENDORSEMENT
Megan Danser is an awesome photographer and hiring her is a guarantee to having a wonderful experience! Hiring a photographer is so much more than just getting pictures taken. You are inviting someone to spend hours and hours with you during the most important day of your life. Make sure you hire someone who is positive, friendly, upbeat and professional. Megan will just naturally become a friend and member of the family because of how likable and authentic she is. And, at the end of the day, the photos are amazing. Do yourself a favor and contact her immediately. There is only one Megan Danser so book her now before someone else does.

Events