215 E Weber Rd, Columbus, OH 43202 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Megan Danser Photography

Hiiiii! My name is Megan and I'm so happy you are here checkin' things out.

I have a soft spot in my heart for allllll the things love brings. Especially the kind of love that is exploding! So I'm in a very happy place when I spend my days photographing weddings and engagement sessions. I devote a large amount of time to creating each client's galleries, therefore I accept a limited number of weddings a year. I believe in the importance of exclusivity on your wedding weekend. Yours will be the only wedding I book that week! I'm allllll yours!

I shoot with an eye for detail and a flair for fashion. My style is a mix of photojournalism to capture the events and movement of your wedding day with a dash of traditional portraiture to make your images timeless and classic. The most important detail caught with my camera is the love shared between your family, friends and fiance. And from my past experiences there is a whooooooole lotta that goin around!!

When I'm not shooting BEAUTY-full weddings and couples, I'm with my family. They are my number one priority. I'm married to a super handsome and talented musician named Drew. We have a wild and adorable toddler named Leo. And two super sweet pets - a Husky named Beau and a kitty named Sasha. Our house is loud, but full of love and smiles.

I can't wait to hear more about you and your love story. Let's do this!

Follow Megan Danser Photography on

Megan Danser Photography 6
Megan Danser Photography 7

Katie · Married on 10/06/2018

Fun and Upbeat!

My now husband and I met with a variety of wedding photographers before we found Megan. Immediately after meeting her, we knew she would be the perfect photographer for our wedding. We love her bubbly spirit and how comfortable she made us feel right from the beginning. We experienced some rainy moments during our engagement shoot and Megan was so prepared with umbrellas and ideas to make the somewhat gloomy day not appear in our photos. During our wedding, she brought the equally talented Jenny with her and they both brought their A+ game. Between keeping everything upbeat and fun and finding the perfect photograph opportunities, I am loving our wedding photos. Our family and friends are even looking to book her for their upcoming photo sessions as she also does lovely family photo and senior photos.

Thank you for capturing our beautiful day! I would highly recommend Megan if you are looking for a fun, upbeat, and just super bubbly photographer!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Megan · Married on 09/22/2018

Rainy Wedding Fun

Megan was such a delight to work with! She made the entire process fun and easy. Our engagement session was so much fun, we laughed and enjoyed each moment. It showed in our pictures. When our outdoor wedding day rolled around we were surprised by rain!! Megan and Jenny helped to calm our fears and settle us down, our pictures were stunning. You couldn’t even tell that it rained .. minus the umbrellas that is. From top to bottom she is an absolute professional and more importantly a joy to work with and I would choose her every time.

Sent on 02/21/2019
  • Chris

Chris Lussier · Married on 09/15/2018

Lussier engagement and wedding photography!

We could not have asked for a better person or professional to help capture our big day. Megan's photos are absolutely top notch! Furthermore, she is easy to work with and the energy she provides is infectious! We would highly recommend Megan for any event or occasion.

Sent on 12/13/2018
    Megan Danser Photography 8
    Megan Danser Photography 9
    Megan Danser Photography 10
    Megan Danser Photography 11

Megan Danser Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,275.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,879.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Megan Danser Photography 1
    Complimentary Engagement Session!!
    A complimentary engagement session WITH printing rights to the digital files in your gallery, is included with ANY type of wedding photography coverage booked! Yayyyy!!

• Columbus Pro DJs Entertainment
    Columbus Pro DJs Entertainment Wedding DJs

Megan Danser is an awesome photographer and hiring her is a guarantee to having a wonderful experience! Hiring a photographer is so much more than just getting pictures taken. You are inviting someone to spend hours and hours with you during the most important day of your life. Make sure you hire someone who is positive, friendly, upbeat and professional. Megan will just naturally become a friend and member of the family because of how likable and authentic she is. And, at the end of the day, the photos are amazing. Do yourself a favor and contact her immediately. There is only one Megan Danser so book her now before someone else does.

• 215 E Weber Rd Columbus, 43202 See on map