201 S. McKenzie Street, Foley, AL 36535 Map · Phone number

About McKenzie Street Florist & Specialty Rental

Looking for a florist who is talented, detailed, on time, and experienced in the logistics of planning, designing, and setting up weddings and events? Add highly creative to that list and you have described McKenzie Street Florist & Specialty Rental. Our staff has over 20 years of experience, both our designers are Master Designers and our Wedding Specialist is AIFD,CFD. That alone is impressive, but there is more...we are diverse in our design abilities and are able to create for any theme, style or custom. We work hard to stay current in our skills and utilize them in fresh new ways to create something really special for each bride.

Wedding decor has come a long way from paper bells and streamers. The market is full of ideas using design implements like old doors, shutters, fireplace mantels, vintage table and chairs. Making them affordable is why we offer specialty rentals to ensure every bride can enjoy decorating with style. To see our selection of decor rentals please go to our website or visit our showroom. www.mckenziestreetfloraldesign.com

Your budget is never the issue, the issue is finding a florist that can make the most out of it. During your consultation we will help you strategically plan your design. The biggest mistake brides make is shopping for wedding decor before they have a floral consultation. So many times they have bought something that doesn't work with their plans for arrangements or they could have saved money by renting the items instead. Our best advice; call McKenzie Street Florist for a floral consultation immediately after you have secured your venue.

Follow McKenzie Street Florist & Specialty Rental on

Details that bring a look together
Details that bring a look together

3 Reviews for McKenzie Street Florist & Specialty Rental

• User2195771 · 2+ years ago

The Petal Pushers Team are great!! The flowers were perfect and the folks at Petal Pushers are friendly and professional. Would definitely recommend them to any of my friends or family members.

Sent on 01/04/2013

Leslie · Married on 09/16/2017

Peggy and her team were super helpful every step of the way when preparing our rehearsal dinner + wedding day flowers. They even helped me work through what we could afford from a list of flowers we wanted, and packed + delivered our vases for us without a hitch. They also had a post-hurricane flower shortage to deal with around the time of our order, but were proactive, and we got everything we wanted. Flower prices were a bit high, but for the quality of service and the time saved from doing it ourselves, it was absolutely worth every penny. Would definitely work with them again!

Sent on 10/15/2017

3.8
      3.5
      3.5

They are very nice to work with and put up with me changing my mind a lot. I think they are a good florist but I felt that I paid too much for what I got. I know flowers are expensive but I had very little. Maybe it was the type of flowers I got, but I would have preferred someone to tell me you can get more of these type of flowers for a better price then the ones you picked. Like I said, they were nice people and I liked what I did have, but knowing what I know now, I would probably try and find a cheaper route or I would do more research and go and talk to more than one florist.

Sent on 05/06/2014

McKenzie Street Florist & Specialty Rental FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• Renaissance Portrait Studio
    Renaissance Portrait Studio Wedding Photographers

McKenzie Street Florist & Specialty Rental blends the history rich City of Foley with unique, one of a kind elements creating a boutique shop that not only specializes in flowers but also in the personality that is the South. They create beautiful bouquets and centerpieces that take your breath away. From start to finish Mckenzie Street Florists is a dream to work with.

• 201 S. McKenzie Street Foley, 36535 See on map
    2519552325 (Phone number)
    Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.