Mountainside Weddings is a private wedding venue unlike any other. Located in Whitefish, Montana this venue is on 20 private acres that back to the National Forest. It’s one of the most important days of your life—and we’re here to help make it flawless. From decorating to setting up to your departure, we’ll take care of the important details so you can thoroughly relish your big day. Contact us today!
Facilities and Capacity
Mountainside Weddings has multiple ceremony sites to help you customize your dream day and can accommodate 200+ guests. You can choose to get married on one of our manicured lawns nestled in the forest, the dock on our 1 acre pond or in the forest! We encourage our couples to get creative. Entertain to your hearts desire under our 3000-square-foot pavilion that can be transformed into everything from an elegant, fine dining affair to a rustic country feast, complete with space for live music and a DJ too.
Mountainside Weddings is all about the experience offering a custom approach to making your day everything you dream your special day to be. Our all inclusive experience package includes:
- No additional rentals required. Your package includes tables, chairs and an array of linens to choose from.
- The Bridal Suite. This 2,300 square foot space is a true mountainside paradise with two master suites and two additional guestrooms, providing ample space for you and your bridal party
- The Grooms Den. The ultimate man space for your wedding experience with a large front deck for outdoor socializing, expansive couch seating inside, along with a bar area, mirror and racks for hanging suits and other wedding clothes.
- The ceremony location of your dreams. There is no specific ceremony location; it’s about creating and executing your vision.
- An arbor to match your theme. Choose from one of five options that align with your theme
- Full set-up and day-of support. Our team sets up the tables, places decor, and ensures every last detail of your ceremony goes off without a hitch.
- Multi-day access. This is your venue for two nights and the wedding day
- Decor-chosen from our hand selected pieces to customize your special day. There is no need to spend hours scouring shops for the perfect wedding décor – we have it right here for you!
- Bride’s and Bridesmaid’s complementary package. This beautiful gift from us to you includes a charcuterie board, chocolate-covered strawberries and mimosas on the day of your wedding.
- Groom’s and Groomsmen’s complementary package. Fitting with the theme of the Groom’s Den, this package includes a spectacular charcuterie board along with cigar accoutrement and luxury libation
This venue is located of I-93 near Tally Lake in Kootenai National Forest. Here, you will be surrounded by four national parks and some of the best natural spaces the US has to offer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
What bar services do you provide?
What event items are available?
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
What months are included in your peak season?
What months are included in your off-peak season?
Any other questions?
15 ReviewsWrite a review
30 User photos
Are you interested?
Would you like to visit?
Mountainside Weddings frequently asked questions
What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Mountainside Weddings?
- Bridal Suite
- Clean Up
- Event Planning
- Set Up
What are the most important characteristics of Mountainside Weddings in terms of venue type, style and location?
What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Mountainside Weddings for wedding events?
- Covered Outdoor
- Uncovered Outdoor
- Scenic Views
What kind of wedding events does Mountainside Weddings offer?
- Bridal Shower
- Engagement Party
- Rehearsal Dinner
What services does Mountainside Weddings offer for wedding events?
- All Inclusive Packages
- Clean Up
- Event Planner
- Event Rentals
- Get Ready Rooms
- Liability Insurance
- Outside Vendors
- Pet Friendly
- Set Up
What furniture and decorations does Mountainside Weddings have available for wedding events?
- Audio Equipment
- Chair Covers
- Dance Floor
What percentage of users recommend Mountainside Weddings and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?