Mazah Mediterranean Eatery

Columbus, OH View map

Mazah Mediterranean Eatery is a family-owned-and-operated catering company specializing in Mediterranean and Middle Eastern cuisine, situated on Grandview Avenue, Columbus, Ohio. Mazah is dedicated to serving fresh authentic food packed with flavor, perfect for any wedding event.

Cuisine

Mazah Mediterranean Eatery provides a varied range of Greek, Mediterranean, and Middle Eastern cuisine, using only the freshest ingredients to create their dishes. This caterer can accommodate different dietary requirements on request including vegan, gluten-free, lactose-free, and nut-free. Mazah can cater your wedding event in a variety of styles, these include:

• Buffet
  • Family style
  • Hors d’oeuvres
  • Plated service
  • Lunch
  • Cocktail reception
  • Tapas

Mazah Mediterranean Eatery provides a range of services to ensure all of your catering needs are taken care of on your big day. Along with delivery of their top-notch cuisine, Masah can also provide setup, cleanup, and cake cutting services. This caterer can provide bar services which include house wine and beer, specialty wine and beer, and bartenders. Mazah can also provide:

• Linens
  • Glassware
  • Barware
  • Flatware
  • China

• Kelsey
    Kelsey C. Married on 05/28/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Food Guests Raved About For Days After!

We used Mazah to cater our engagement party and everyone kept coming up to us asking where we got the food! The whole process from start to finish was easy and excellent. When we first called to inquire about catering they suggested setting up a tasting and were able to get us in that weekend. They provided us an initial quote and updating the final numbers was easy. Ranine personally delivered and setup the food, even provided us with bins to keep the extra servings cold and hot until ready to use. We had so many compliments, especially on the Tzatziki dip and kafta. My friends who are gluten free had plenty of options and even my picky eaters enjoyed the food! I highly recommend them and look forward to using them again!
    Sara Married on 07/01/2017

A great budget choice!

While we were searching for a place to do catering for our wedding, I reached out to them via their website to get some more information about their carry out menu. Katy was super helpful in letting me know what they had, and was happy to set up an in-person consultation.

I had looked at the menu online and had some ideas for what I wanted, but after explaining the set-up of the venue and our limitations on serving hot foods, Katy suggested several items that I hadn't considered previously, but would be excellent served cold and would provide some substance to go with the array of salads that I had picked already.

We ended up with the following menu:
    - Sfeha (open face meat pies)
    - Kibbeh balls
    - Hummus
    - Baba ghanoush
    - Pita
    - Pickle trays

for a cost of around $900 to serve 60-70 people (we had TONS of leftover, and gave out take-away containers to our guests).

We arranged for a 3pm pickup the Friday before the wedding, and it looked like the whole family was pitching in to help prepare our order. Everything was very fresh, labeled by name, and Maggie gave us instructions on how to hold and serve the food for the next day. We barely got it all to fit in my sedan (my sisters were holding trays of pickles and boxes of pita on their laps).

We got rave reviews of the food -- even though the menu was light on meat (and we had many carnivorous guests) -- and the vegetarian guests were thrilled at the options.

If you are looking to do self-catering for an event on a budget, or need to feed a lot of people a mostly vegetarian menu, this is a fantastic choice. I'm really happy with their work, and we came back to celebrate our first anniversary!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Mazah Mediterranean Eatery 1
Exclusive

1453 Grandview Avenue Columbus, OH, 43212
614-488-3633
Location of (Mazah Mediterranean Eatery)

Other vendors in Columbus for your wedding