208 timber lakes estates, Midway, UT 84032 Map · Phone number · Visit website
1 review
  • Meet the Team

About Maybury Designs

Maybury Designs creates wedding decor and accessories and is based in Midway, Utah. This family owned and operated company creates custom items with laser engraving, giving your special day an extra personal touch. You can collaborate with this creative team to design a range of accessories suitable for the style of your event.

Among the range of products that Maybury Designs offers are wooden arches, cake bases, drinkware, and even acrylic accessories such as menus and table charts. You can commission them to create a selection of mementos that you can gift to your wedding party to show your appreciation. With their laser engraving process, the possibilities for personalization are endless. This company can also manage the delivery and set up of any larger items, as well as disassembly and clean-up. This stress-free management will allow you to fully enjoy your custom-made items, revelling in the unique atmosphere of your momentous occasion.

Follow Maybury Designs on
Sweetheart table lattice
desiree david reception 117 51 1990163 160195351212641

1 Reviews for Maybury Designs

Maybury Designs FAQ

• Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include?
    Chandeliers
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Lanterns
    Setup
  • What decor services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Drapery
    Floral Design
    Setup
  • What decor items are available?
    Backdrops

Team of Maybury Designs

Desireé  Maybury

Desireé Maybury

Co-Owner / Wife

Creation. It's one of the many things as humans we thrive on. To have an idea and make it reality. It's a thrill and true joy to experience! Seeing the reactions of others when they see their dreams or ideas come true it's a spectacular thing! This is what I and my husband strive to accomplish in every custom piece we make.
I am 30 and originally from Indiana. I love hiking, rock climbing, alchemy, botany, books, movies, & chocolate cake. I got tired of the all the corn and moved to Colorado, seeing Mountains for the first time! I sold wedding dresses there for David's Bridal for two years! It was a blast! I originally met my husband in CO. We lived together as friends before He moved to Maui with his family to run a Floral Design Company. Floral Designs Maui! We reconnected 4 years later and started dating! I Moved to Maui! We fell in love and got married, had a baby! We loved floral design but we decided to buy a laser cutter/engraver and start our own business! We have now been doing custom laser engraving,creating, & fabrication for three years now! We absolutely love it and feel we are living a dream ever day!
We would love to create with you! Let us know your wildest dreams and ideas! We will help make them reality!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 208 timber lakes estates Midway, UT, 84032 See on map
    Location of (Maybury Designs)