Rochester, NY 14612 Map · Phone number

About Maxwell String Ensemble

We are dedicated to making beautiful music for your wedding ceremony/cocktail hour/dinner/social event/holiday party an easy and enjoyable choice! We offer flexible ensembles for every budget & need...string quartet (2 violins/viola/'cello,) string trio (violin/viola/'cello,) violin/'cello duo, & the flourish of a trumpet can be added. Check out our website www.MaxwellStrings.com for music samples, photos and more info.!

img1947
mg003

8 Reviews for Maxwell String Ensemble

• Pauleen

Pauleen · Married on 03/02/2019

As a wedding planner, I have worked with Maxwell Strings for weddings many times (trio and quartet). Always prompt and professional, with simply beautiful music. They are also so flexible and easy to work with, which is sometimes not always the case for musicians. If you're looking for looking for live music for your ceremony or reception, Maxwell Strings will definitely do a fabulous job!

Sent on 10/23/2017
  • Katie

Katie & Seth · Married on 08/13/2016

Maxine was amazing to work with; the ultimate professional and such a nice person too! The ceremony music was the one item on my list that I knew immediately after meeting with her I wouldn't have to worry about at all, and I was absolutely correct. She took care of every detail. The music was beautiful; they delivered as promised. Flawlessly. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/31/2016

Amy · Married on 12/12/2015

Maxine and Hilda played for our ceremony at the Lamberton Conservatory in December. They were fantastic and our guests loved their music. Maxine always responded to me in less than 24 hours and working with her was a breeze. We didn't know all of the music we wanted played at the ceremony and she had lots of suggestions. She met with us on-site and brought her violin so we could hear how everything sounded. I found their prices to be very reasonable and I would hire them again without question!

Sent on 02/16/2016

Maxwell String Ensemble FAQ

• What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, String - Trio, String - Quartet
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6