Pensacola, FL 32514 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,000

About Mau Loa Photography

You are beautiful. Every aspect of your life is one part of a grand narrative that only you can tell. Our desire is to capture it as you do, in a way that expresses you in all of your artistry and grace.

Follow Mau Loa Photography on

Mau Loa Photography 4
Mau Loa Photography 5

Jennifer · Married on 09/22/2018

Beautiful wedding photos

Ashley and her husband were great! They were on time and made sure we were prepared for the event before hand. We received a TON of pictures and they were all absolutely beautiful. There were too many good ones to chose from so I posted all of them on Facebook :)

Mau Loa Photography 6
    Mau Loa Photography 15
    Mau Loa Photography 16
    Sent on 01/23/2019

Jessica · Married on 07/14/2018

If you are looking for a photographer for any event, please trust me and stop your search now!! My husband and I got married on June 8, and we searched for MONTHS for the perfect photographer. In fact, I told several people that one of the most important things for me was to have a photographer that was so amazing, that they perfectly captured every emotion that was there, and then somehow even made it look better. That is exactly what Ashley did. After months and months of searching for a photographer, I found Ashley. I called her sitting In my car in my parking lot during my lunch break one day, hired her, and never met her until the DAY of my wedding. Let me tell you, I have ZERO regrets. She went so above and beyond my expectations...and they were quite high expectations. Our wedding pictures turned out so incredible. Her pricing is SO fair and reasonable, and I mean this with all honestly, I feel that she is the best photographer in this area compared to ALL price ranges.

An additional benefit of having her as a photographer? You are about to meet an incredible person. She is one of the kindest most passionate people I’ve ever met. On the day of my wedding my dad was really emotional, and she was able to give us space, and yet still not miss a beat or a picture. I wish I lived in the destin area, because I would never have another photographer again. In fact, my husband and I said in passing that we would be willing to travel just to get her to take pictures of us again.

If you are nervous about being SUPER awkward in front of the camera and having no clue what to do, she will guide you. If you think you aren’t photogenic, your pictures will come out looking like they belong in a wedding magazine. In you just want to meet someone who is going to make you feel special and beautiful on your wedding day, and then capture that in pictures, then stop looking because congrats, you just found your photographer!!

Sent on 08/10/2018
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 06/03/2017

Ashley Camp of Mau Loa Photography was so much fun to work with and her photos are GORGEOUS! I'm not normally comfortable with cameras, but she made everything feel so normal and comfortable somehow. She was flexible with me and let me book an engagement session instead of a bridal portrait or boudoir session (which is included with her packages) and the photos were SO pretty. She was extremely prompt about returning the edited photos as well- we had sneak peaks on FB immediately after the wedding and she sent the full digital photo collection less than 4 weeks after the wedding. I can't recommend her work enough! Hiring her was easily one of my best decisions in the wedding planning process.

Sent on 06/14/2017

Mau Loa Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4000
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums