Kissimmee, FL 34746 Map · Phone number

• Uptown Selfies Photo & Video
  • Capture Your Events

2 Reviews for Matt Koza Cinema

Rebecca · Married on 09/06/2015

Best decision ever! Matt is incredible. He is not only amazing at what he does but very professional. I was debating on having a video because of cost and I am so glad I spent the money on having Matt create our love story video. I cried through watching the entire video and my family and friends could not rave enough about what an amazing job he did. Hiring Matt was one of the best decisions of our wedding planning!

Sent on 04/15/2016

Tyler · Married on 04/09/2011

Matt's attention to detail and desire to absolutely delight us with his service was unbelievable. When we dreamed up our wedding video (which we knew was going to be one of the most valuable memories we could have), we never could have imagined how blown away we would be. Matt not only has an incredible eye for the right moments and compiling them in a beautiful way, he finds a way to do all of it without being noticed. After the wedding, my wife and I couldn't believe people ever question if they should get a video, because our video is ten times more valuable to us than our photos (which cost much more), and it is not just a documentary of the day...it truly is a piece of art which tells the story while exuding our personalities in a clear way. Thanks for the amazing work, Matt. Your work blows away anyone we've ever shown it to...you're the man!

Sent on 04/24/2012

• Kissimmee, 34746 See on map
    Location of (Matt Koza Cinema)