Mastrosimo Photography

Fort Collins, CO View map Visit website
$2,650 Most Popular Price

$2,650 Most Popular Price

The first page of your story. A story as I see it, natural and honest, made of real emotions and real people. I document what happens, laughs and tears, small and big moments, in a candid style. Honest images that reflect who you are.

I am a father and a husband and I know that your wedding day is just the beginning of the crazy wonderful story that your marriage will be. These pictures will be one of the first memories of your life together. I am grateful to have the chance to create something unique and special for people, that will last in time.

I believe I was made to tell these stories and I’m sure you are going to love them!

Let’s do this!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2200.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2650.00

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
    Catherine P. Married on 09/30/2021

Amazing in every way

Simone shot our wedding in August on Mt. Hood. Before that, he came to Portland for our engagement shoot and we quickly knew they were going to be awesome. He captures you as a couple, not just staged photos. We had our dog in the engagement shoot, and he got the most amazing photos of all of us. Fast forward to wedding day. He was there, but you didn't know it! And when I say "there" I mean everywhere. He got so many amazing shots, and was literally running up and down the mountain to get shots of our guests coming off the ski lift, and get "getting ready" photos. His attention to detail is amazing. We got our sneak peak photos 2 days after the wedding, and they were so good we would have been happy if those were the only 12 photos we got! We have looked through the full wedding photo grouping so many times already, and it truly brings you back to the day-off and gives you all the feelings of when you were there! Can't say enough good things!
  • Martha
    Martha E. Married on 06/05/2021

We love our photos!

I don't even know where to begin! I knew Simone was our number one choice from the first time I looked at his website. His photos are beautiful, adventurous, and somehow classic AND edgy. Simone was so quick to respond to my initial inquiry and we were able to meet up in person that same week and for us there was no looking back. Our experience with Simone was nothing short of perfect and we truly felt like we not only had a great photographer but a great friend, throughout the whole process. Planning a wedding can be stressful but Simone made the engagement and wedding photo experience so easy and fun for us and we are SO happy with our photos- both engagement and wedding photos. We can't recommend Mastrosimo Photography enough. Thank you!!!!

Mastrosimo Photography's reply:

Yeeessss! It was so nice to work with you guys. What a day, and what a party, I had a great time. Thank you!!!
  • Heather
    Heather O. Married on 05/01/2021

The best!!!

What can we say, working with Simone was an absolute blast. He was prompt, professional, and most importantly fun! He gave us direction when we needed it, made us feel so comfortable, and was also able to blend into the crowd when taking candids. This lead to amazingly natural-looking pictures. We have shown our pictures and slideshow to anyone that is willing to watch them. We ourselves look through them regularly as well. I cannot recommend his services enough.

Real Weddings

• Petra & Patrick
    61 photos · 09/15/2018

1412 Patton St. Fort Collins, CO, 80524
Location of (Mastrosimo Photography)
E 31 ave Denver, CO, 80205 See on map

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding