Marty Stanovich

Pensacola, FL 32592 Map · Phone number

8 Reviews for Marty Stanovich

Steve · Married on 10/08/2017

Marty is a long time friend and there was not a doubt of who we would use as our DJ. However, Marty exceeded my expectations and did a fantastic job. I would highly recommend that he be considered and hired for any event.

Marty is awesome! He is fun to work with and extremely helpful! We loved having him as our DJ.

Sarah · Married on 10/04/2014

Marty was the perfect DJ for our wedding reception. He was very accommodating to our needs. My husband don't live in the area so he was able to meet with my parents and then again with my husband and me at our earliest convenience. Besides keeping the flow of the wedding and providing a great playlist for the night, Marty also provided equipment that we didn't even think we needed and seamlessly managed it throughout the entire ceremony. We had rented some sound equipment from another business and found that it was not operating properly. Without Marty's equipment our beautiful beach ceremony would have been ruined. For all he did, we cannot thank Marty enough. Highly recommend!