520 West Lytle Street #A, Murfreesboro, TN 37130 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $200
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Marry Me of Tennessee

Located in Murfreesboro, Tennessee, Marry Me of Tennessee is a wedding officiant service in the Nashville area, offering couples the wedding ceremonies of their dreams. They provide couples with a friendly, caring officiant able to accommodate every request. They have performed several thousand ceremonies throughout the years across Middle Tennessee, many of them being in their own Murfreesboro chapel.

Whether couples are interested in short, sweet, intimate ceremonies or a more grand service that shares the couple's love story, MARRY ME OF TENNESSEE will work with couples to bring their vision to life. They offer various kinds of ceremonies, including religious, secular, and vow renewals. They can most often accomodate same day requests and are proud to support the LGBTQ community and marriage equality. The average duration of a ceremony lasts 30-45 minues, allowing couples plenty of time for their joyous celebration and plenty of photographs.

Follow Marry Me of Tennessee on

marry me of tennessee 02 51 910815

7 Reviews for Marry Me of Tennessee

Kim Grogan · Married on 02/08/2020

Great service!

We chose Mollie as our officiant after our consultation. She was so sweet and nice, and I know she will do a great job at our wedding.

Sent on 09/20/2019

Kim,
    Thank you for your kind words. My goal is to surpass ALL of your expectations and to help make your wedding day be filled with perfect memories. Thank you for allowing me and MARRY ME OF TENNESSEE to share in your & Lee's wedding day celebration. I'm looking forward to sharing with you!
    Mollie

Tori Trover · Married on 11/02/2019

100% recommend! They did amazing

I 100% recommend marry me of Tennessee! Mollie was extremely helpful and kind! She went over everything to where I understood and covered everything I wanted! She was wonderful dealing with me going back and forth on what I wanted! Haha. Viv did our service and she was just awesome!! We had to have a short service and they nailed it! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Tori -
    Thank you for your kind words and for allowing me to be a part of your & Justin's special day. It was a pleasure to share with you both, your family and friends! Word of mouth is the best compliment I can ask for, and I certainly appreciate yours! Congratulations and best wishes!
  • Eric

Eric Hermann · Married on 08/24/2019

Great Officiant for Our Wedding!

Mollie did a fantastic job officiating out wedding! She was very friendly and professional and did a great job with the ceremony. She was also very helpful and accomodating throughout the planning process and went out of her way to customize our ceremony. I highly recommend Mollie!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Eric -

It was a pleasure sharing with you, Yuna, and your family on your wedding day. I am humbled and truly honored when a couple allows me to share in their happiness. Thank you for your kind words. Word of mouth is the best compliment and referral, and I certainly appreciate yours. Best wishes to you & Yuna for a lifetime of happiness together. Mollie

Marry Me of Tennessee Pricing

Marry Me of Tennessee Price Rates

Marry Me of Tennessee FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 200
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 100.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 125.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Shinto
    Sikhism
    Taoist
    Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    TN

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Marry Me of Tennessee 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 520 West Lytle Street #A Murfreesboro, TN, 37130 See on map
    Location of (Marry Me of Tennessee)