2960 Midiron Court, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577 Map · Phone number

About Marry in Myrtle Beach

We have been officiating and planning weddings along the Grand Strand for over ten years. A destination wedding , small or large, can be stressful because you do not know the people very well. We do. We will assist with as much or as little as you need for a ceremony that is as traditional or unique as you would like.

Be it Christian or Civil, large or small, traditional or non-traditional, there is no "wrong" way to do it. If, at the end of the ceremony, you say, "That was perfect!" then we have done our job. If the ceremony is meaningful and says what you want it to say, then it will be that much more special for you.

Our packages include from Officiant service only to full service wedding planning and everything in between. We keep our fees reasonable so you can put the money into what is most important to you.

We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry. It means a lot that you trust us with this very important event in your life and we respect and appreciate your decision to include us.

Congratulations and Thank You for considering us at Marry in Myrtle Beach!

Shan Coughlin

BeachWedding2
ad picture

6 Reviews for Marry in Myrtle Beach

Stephanie · Married on 10/01/2011

Shan listened to what we wanted and helped us to write our own vows and design a ceremony that fit us. She made everything extrememly easy for us from filling the wedding license to providing the sand ceremony. We were so very grateful for her insight and help.

Sent on 05/14/2012

Cindy · Married on 05/08/2010

We had a very windy wedding day on the beach. Shan managed to conduct a perfect sand ceremony in spite of the weather. Our daughter and son-in-law loved her sweet disposition.

Sent on 06/02/2010
  • N Roach

Nydia · Married on 01/18/2009

I cannot express how happy and grateful I am to Ms. Coughlin!!! She was my eyes and ears in SC! (I lived 4hrs away in GA). My initial call was returned within 1 day, and we were in constant communication via email and phone. Ms Couglin, at one point was more than my officiant - she became part of my wedding planning team, trying to assist me with finding alternative locations when the temp dropped (dramatically)! She was also extremely flexible with the date and time when we had to consider a last minute change 2 days before the wedding!! In the end Ms. Coughlin provided us with a beautiful ceremony, unforgettable vows and toughed it out on the beach (in the wind) in 50 degree weather, while remaining a professional service provider the entire time!! :o)
    Looking forward to working with her for my 20th anniversary!!! I can't say THANK YOU enough!! You were a blessing to work with!! THANK YOU!!

Sent on 02/02/2009

Award

Marry in Myrtle Beach FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 100.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 100.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Baptist, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Presbyterian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.

• 2960 Midiron Court Myrtle Beach, 29577 See on map