Marquess Beauty

Atlanta, GA View map

Congratulations on your special day!

Shelby and her team at Marquess Beauty have been in the beauty industry for over ten years. They have worked in NYC, Los Angeles, Atlanta, and Miami as well as many other destinations all around the country. Shelby and her team and have extensive experience in Television/Film, Print, Commercial, Celebrity hair and makeup as take on a select amount of weddings per year! We would love for yours to be one of those weddings! From touring, music festivals, red carpets, and the big screen, there is no other event like a wedding that holds a special place in our hearts. Please See our pricing and contact us today!

Marquess Beauty is a wedding beauty company based in Atlanta, Georgia. This business offers a wide range of hair and makeup services for couples and their wedding parties. Their talented team of beauty experts want to help you look and feel beautiful for your special day. To learn more about their services, contact Marquess Beauty today.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$200

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$200

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$200

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$200

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$200

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$200

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Tracy Married on 07/30/2022

Truly amazing

Shelby went above and beyond on my special day and I will forever be thankful for my experience. She kept in constant communication the entire time leading up to my wedding, answered any and all questions, and showed up early the day of. My makeup turned out just the way we had planned and stayed all throughout the day and night and photographed so well! Highly recommend!!
    Caroline Married on 04/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

My favorite vendor vendor all weekend!!

Shelby and her team were a literal dream. Not only did our makeup look amazing and last all night long, but I felt so comfortable having them around during such a special and intimate time with my girls. They were also fast and efficient, which was important to me.
    I originally had 3 other trials before I found Shelby. I’m so glad I trusted my gut and waited until I found the perfect fit for me! She was thoughtful and even brought me a bottle of champagne and thank you card! It’s the above and beyond customer service for me.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 06/06/2021

I was a flawless beauty

Shelby has done my makeup a few times . So I know her work is outstanding. For my wedding I wanted to look perfect not only in person but for my photos . As a plus size bride someone who knows their way around contour is essential. My makeup was gorgeous, my eyes popped I loved my look. She captured my hair style perfectly off one Pinterest picture . She was able to put in my hair extensions and style my hair so I looked like a long haired goddess. I would definitely recommend her for your special day 10/10 .
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Buckhead Atlanta, GA, 30305
Location of (Marquess Beauty)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding