Rio Rancho, NM 87124 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Mark Wayne Photography

New Mexico's Wedding Photographer!

I am a professional photographer and visual artist who enjoys and thrives on challenge. I approach each project whether personal or commissioned with passion and intensity. I strive to excel and push the creative boundaries of my craft with each new assignment.

I have been a professional photographer for over 40 years! Serving New Mexico since 1978. I have photographed weddings and events throughout the state and around the world. I have been inducted into The Knot's "Hall of Fame". The first one in New Mexico to receive this distinction.

Make sure you visit my website:http://markwaynephotography.com

My direct contact number is: (505) 264-4578

MG057x12
IMG0426Large

23 Reviews for Mark Wayne Photography

Samantha · Married on 10/20/2018

AMAZING! Made the memories perfect!

Mark is absolutely fantastic! He is so nice, very welcoming and open to ideas. He makes sure you know the day is about what the couple wants, he takes many different shots to make sure you get photos you love. He did amazing candid and posed photographs and he has an eye for creativity. I was amazed at the quality of the photos and the amount of different pictures he put together and was able to shoot. He does this because he loves it and it shows through his work. I would give my highest possible recommendation to Mark, if you are able to book him for you event, DO IT. You will not be disappointed in any way!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Chip · Married on 06/23/2018

My wife and I were fortunate to use Mark Wayne for our engagement and wedding in June 2018, and couldn’t be more pleased. We initially thought his rates must be too good to be true, however a coworker or ours had used him for their wedding as well and had incredible things to say. A couple of things that really stood out were his professionalism. He responds to every email incredibly fast, shows up early and was both reliable and a great communicator. Another thing that really stuck out was his desire to tailor the photos to us. With our family dynamics we had some specific shots we were hoping for, and he took great care to get every one of them. In addition, his interaction with guests at the wedding was phenomenal. I don’t know he does it, but it was easy to forget he was there, and our family members loved him. Finally, the pictures themselves where fantastic. Both the engagement and wedding photos were delivered on a thumb drive with incredibly high quality, and a phenomenal mix of posed and candid photos. We have more photos than we ever expected, and could not recommend Mark Wayne higher.

Sent on 09/17/2018

Richard · Married on 07/07/2017

Mark was the only vendor we had who responded to email within 12 hours every single time we wrote him. We did everything remote and via email and at first he seems standoffish and not much personality. When he arrived the day of the wedding he was conoektkey different. So personable, funny, quick, professional, and just darn good at what he does. I was truly amazed by his experience and techniques. He was so wonderful and we were so lucky to have him as it photographer. If you're looking for professional, excellent, and top quality pictures i highly recommend him.

Sent on 07/17/2017

Award

Mark Wayne Photography Pricing

Mark Wayne Photography Price Rates

Mark Wayne Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 795.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,195.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints