Marie Ellen Photography

Dawsonville, GA View map Visit website
$2,300 Most Popular Price

$2,300 Most Popular Price

Hello! I'm Leslie - owner here at Marie Ellen Photography, LLC. I'm a super easy going person who is always down for the macarena at your reception, a good puppy cuddle (yes - you can bring them to the engagement session. Please don't make me beg!), and all things love and marriage. So many amazing couples have entrusted me to photograph their wedding and capture the memories that will remind them of their special day forever. I bring all that experience to your wedding. I know how to put you at ease if you’re nervous about having photos taken and I’m there to help every step of the way, if needed. Whether you're getting married downtown in Atlanta, at a vineyard with 200 guests in Dahlonega, or on sandy white beaches with your closest friends and family in Destin, I'd love to be there to capture the day that marks the start of your marriage. I'm there to capture the joy, laughter, emotion and beauty of the start of your lives together as a married couple, and the images we take together will keep those memories alive for generations.

*Marie Ellen Photography is a full service wedding photography business with a package perfectly suited for every couple and budget. Don't see a package with all your must haves? Let us know and we will customize a wedding package just for your special day!

*Fully insured and licensed.

*Servicing the entire metro Atlanta area, including: Alpharetta, Roswell, Cumming, Woodstock, Canton, Marietta, Dawsonville, Dahlonega, Ellijay, Lawrenceville, Suwanee, Buford, and Athens.

*Willing to travel ANYWHERE

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,300

Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Carly
    Carly E. Married on 06/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The most amazing wedding photographer ever with the most beautiful natural-light edits

Leslie was absolutely one of the most amazing individuals to work with throughout the wedding planning process. We became friends through the process and she made what could have been the most stressful day much less so. Her natural light edits are breathtaking and she is great at guiding poses for a more candid appearance instead of staged/ posed pictures. If I could give her more than 5 stars, I would. She is even shooting my best friend's wedding in January from my recommendation! I will continue to use Leslie for any photography in the future, and can't imagine a more perfect wedding photographer. The pictures included in this review are just our previews, and I can't wait for the many more amazing, beautiful pictures to come.
  • Meredith
    Meredith T. Married on 09/04/2021

she did so good!!

We just loved working with Leslie!! She was so easy to coordinate with and was so kind and made us feel very comfortable. She got our sneak peek pictures to us about a week after the wedding, and then the rest of the pictures a little over a month after the wedding...SO fast!! She was very easy going and down to earth. And i just love her editing style! Highly recommend!
  • illustration stars

• Brittney & Tyler
    16 photos · 06/22/2019

Pricing

address Dawsonville, GA, 30040
Location of (Marie Ellen Photography)
address Cumming, GA, 30040

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding